Profile



Name:
5723975

Age/Sex:
23/Male

Highest Qualification:
Diploma in Multimedia Technology in SP

About:
Super deep thinker, Talk Cock alot
Super lame, Likes to have fun

Interests:
Games, True Friends,
Chill, Cars, Music, Anime,
Do video editing and audio editing,
Singing, Swimming

Email:
7777@hotmail.com

Wants:
Driving license(DONE!)
ORD!(DONE!)
Promising career
Top-notch education
Mother's good health
My good health
Wisdom and courage
Electronic keyboard
Skill to play electronic keyboard

Archive

:: August 2004
:: September 2004
:: October 2004
:: November 2004
:: December 2004
:: January 2005
:: February 2005
:: March 2005
:: April 2005
:: May 2005
:: June 2005
:: July 2005
:: August 2005
:: September 2005
:: October 2005
:: November 2005
:: December 2005
:: January 2006
:: February 2006
:: March 2006
:: April 2006
:: May 2006
:: July 2006
:: August 2006
:: September 2006
:: November 2006
:: December 2006
:: February 2007
:: March 2007
:: April 2007
:: May 2007
:: June 2007
:: July 2007
:: September 2007
:: October 2007
:: November 2007
:: December 2007
:: January 2008
:: February 2008
:: April 2008
:: May 2008
:: June 2008
:: July 2008
:: August 2008
:: November 2008
:: December 2008
:: January 2009
:: February 2009
:: March 2009
:: May 2009
:: June 2009
:: July 2009
:: August 2009
:: September 2009
:: April 2010

The Highlights

:: Faye and B.O.A
:: Sonija Kwok
:: Charmaine Sheh
:: Japan Trip (June 2008)

Friends

:: Felicia
:: Winnie
:: Vivian
:: Annie
:: Joanne aka `ying
:: Yihui
:: Brian
:: Thomas
:: Desiree
:: Ane
:: Shander
:: Levon
:: Geri
:: Uray
:: Jack
:: Andy
:: June

Poly Friends

:: Wenjie
:: Jenna
:: Kat
:: Da En
:: Indra
:: Kenny Ong
:: Selwyn
:: Mr Ahmad
:: Claire
:: Shihao
:: Michette
:: Peiyan
:: Sharifah
:: Mick
:: Heather
:: Cailing
:: Andrew

Links

:: My DeviantArt
:: My Friendster
:: GameFaqs
:: Flowerpod Community
:: Google Mail
:: BomberGames, creator of SORR
:: CHUITICONS BLOG!






Now Spinning

"Timmy Thomas, Dying Inside To Hold You"



Please wait a few moments for the video to load...

Tagboard




visitors so far...

Sunday, August 29, 2004

Hmm.. had quite an eventful Saturday, can sae its much better than last week's screw ups man. Felt real blessed.

I woke up super late today, around 12.40pm and slept around 12.30am last nite. So I had around 12 hours of sleep~! Oh my~! I felt like a pig, felt like a sleepy head but I got the rest I needed after all that work during the weekdays.

Played games, watched TV and sat around til I prepared myself around 4.30pm to get ready to be a prayer warrior at the Men's encounter at Gallery Hotel.

Reached Clark Quay MRT at around 5:55pm and was late as WenBin and Gabriel were waiting for me.. Felt bad too as Gab needed to do some stuffs like sound and visuals for the upcoming seminar later. But I felt the need to wait for Chris as he made his way from Tampines to Clark Quay from work. Waited for him, flagged a cab and made our way to Gallery Hotel.

Its a short trip via cab from the MRT station to the hotel which is at Mohammed Sultan Road. The hotel was grand, 4 star hotel. And was invited to eat with the guys for dinner at the cafe on the 4th storey. Wow, the ambience was great, the environment was great and the feeling was very very grand. Best still, I did not need to pay a single cent for all that I ate. Sweeeet~!

After that, the short seminar started, prayer warriors sat at the back, me wif them. Then started praying for the guys. About the end of the seminar, there was an altar call, and we were required to go in front to pray for the guys. Wow, as I walked to the front, I felt God's presence. It was great, it was like, your legs were trembling and your whole body gone weak but still walked slowly to each person and prayed for them.

I felt realli realli touched then and felt great afterwards cuz I became help for them and serviced for God.

Took a cab from the hotel back to Bugis after it ended. Bugis was more conveinent for my frenz too who were staying at the East side of Singapore. I was supposed to go home after I reached Bugis but I felt an urge to go the toilet at the one beside the arcade. Being someone who loves games, I walked around inside the arcade and man, that place was realli realli packed. All those youngsters watching and playing Para Para and lots of people inside. I only wanna play Percussion Master. Heh~!

So I waited for my turn and guess wat? I saw Wilson~! He's working part time for the Bugis arcade Virtual Land. Wow~ I was like shocked when I saw him, not much changes though. So we caught up, the things wat happened though but couldn't talk much as he was still working. I waited for him to knock off at 10.30pm. While waiting, I played Percussion Master.

Whahah~! Each play for that game now costs 1 buck~! Wheee~! Sweeet~! Half the price since it released. Played 2 games, 1 normal 1 hard. And my score ranked the top. I couldn't believe it man~ Most probably cuz not much people played that game though.

10.30pm reached and we made our way opposite Parco to the busstop. I gave Wilson my handphone number and told him I was working at Nam Peng Building opposite Parco.

Took bus service 51 back home after that. Wow, I felt happy inside and filled as in, its not empty inside. Argh, but headache after that, cuz all that big bang music from the arcade blasted into my poor ears~!. Lol~! Serve me right ba, can go home dun want to, instead go arcade. But hey, I met up with an old fren, and thats great.

templarzz :: 8/29/2004 12:47:00 AM

Layout from Yiling