![]() |
||
|
Profile
Archive :: August 2004:: September 2004 :: October 2004 :: November 2004 :: December 2004 :: January 2005 :: February 2005 :: March 2005 :: April 2005 :: May 2005 :: June 2005 :: July 2005 :: August 2005 :: September 2005 :: October 2005 :: November 2005 :: December 2005 :: January 2006 :: February 2006 :: March 2006 :: April 2006 :: May 2006 :: July 2006 :: August 2006 :: September 2006 :: November 2006 :: December 2006 :: February 2007 :: March 2007 :: April 2007 :: May 2007 :: June 2007 :: July 2007 :: September 2007 :: October 2007 :: November 2007 :: December 2007 :: January 2008 :: February 2008 :: April 2008 :: May 2008 :: June 2008 :: July 2008 :: August 2008 :: November 2008 :: December 2008 :: January 2009 :: February 2009 :: March 2009 :: May 2009 :: June 2009 :: July 2009 :: August 2009 :: September 2009 :: April 2010
The Highlights :: Sonija Kwok :: Charmaine Sheh :: Japan Trip (June 2008) Friends :: Winnie :: Vivian :: Annie :: Joanne aka `ying :: Yihui :: Brian :: Thomas :: Desiree :: Ane :: Shander :: Levon :: Geri :: Uray :: Jack :: Andy :: June Poly Friends :: Jenna :: Kat :: Da En :: Indra :: Kenny Ong :: Selwyn :: Mr Ahmad :: Claire :: Shihao :: Michette :: Peiyan :: Sharifah :: Mick :: Heather :: Cailing :: Andrew Links :: My Friendster :: GameFaqs :: Flowerpod Community :: Google Mail :: BomberGames, creator of SORR :: CHUITICONS BLOG! ![]() Now Spinning Please wait a few moments for the video to load... Tagboard visitors so far...
|
Sunday, September 26, 2004 Its Monday. Back to work. Work work. Be happy to (NOT!).
Saturday. Woke up abt 11am. Yea, my frens are going out with me today, watch movie lo. Meet abt 2pm PS then see wat movie to watch. Then abt 12 plus hor, CANCELLED.Wa, cancelled cuz my one of fren going back to NS camp. Its ok, Im cool with it. Then 4 plus still met another fren just to walk walk awhile in PS. Then after that went to my church for Mooncake Lantern Festival celebration. Reached there on time. Wow, one of the rare times I guess. Then mingled around with my frens in church. Some of my frens brought other frens too so just kinda casually talked to them. Then games, and another activities. Clock striked 9pm and we carried paper lanterns, lighted it up the candle and off we went to Kallang River. Wow, been years since I carried paper lanterns. Brought back fond memories of my childhood with my cousins carrying paper lanterns and also played with fire since young. Long time never played with fire, and scalded my middle finger that night. Geez. Then went to Parco Bugis around 10.45pm to fetch my fren off work as he was working in the arcade til 11pm that night. Told him some of my problems. Then he said dont be depressed already. I told him how I am so unattractive to other ppl. And ppl never took a second look to me liaoz. I guess it all boils down to self confidence and self-esteem. Sunday. Again, I reached church service on time. Haha. The number of times that I actually came to church service on time can actually be counted on my fingers. Post encounter then went to Paya Lebar one of the Lan gaming centres there and played Battlefield 1942 and Serious Sam. Both are excellent games. After playing, then I told my church frens how depressed I am. I basically poured out everything to them. I told them I had been depressed for 2 weeks already. They gave me some sensible advice. I also prayed for myself to God to remove my depression since yesterday. And for some reason, I felt alot better. Though not totally, but I really felt good after that. I felt a heavy burden lifted off me. Rejuvenated. But one of my frens had some problems with his gf though. Simple problem but extremely hard to overcome it. Went to grandma house after that. Ate zhi cha at some food centre at the ABC market there. Hmm... Guess wat? There was eggs~! Been a long time since I ate them. Hmmmm..~ Splendid. I love the taste~! Hmm.... | |
| Layout from Yiling | ||