![]() |
||
|
Profile
Archive :: August 2004:: September 2004 :: October 2004 :: November 2004 :: December 2004 :: January 2005 :: February 2005 :: March 2005 :: April 2005 :: May 2005 :: June 2005 :: July 2005 :: August 2005 :: September 2005 :: October 2005 :: November 2005 :: December 2005 :: January 2006 :: February 2006 :: March 2006 :: April 2006 :: May 2006 :: July 2006 :: August 2006 :: September 2006 :: November 2006 :: December 2006 :: February 2007 :: March 2007 :: April 2007 :: May 2007 :: June 2007 :: July 2007 :: September 2007 :: October 2007 :: November 2007 :: December 2007 :: January 2008 :: February 2008 :: April 2008 :: May 2008 :: June 2008 :: July 2008 :: August 2008 :: November 2008 :: December 2008 :: January 2009 :: February 2009 :: March 2009 :: May 2009 :: June 2009 :: July 2009 :: August 2009 :: September 2009 :: April 2010
The Highlights :: Sonija Kwok :: Charmaine Sheh :: Japan Trip (June 2008) Friends :: Winnie :: Vivian :: Annie :: Joanne aka `ying :: Yihui :: Brian :: Thomas :: Desiree :: Ane :: Shander :: Levon :: Geri :: Uray :: Jack :: Andy :: June Poly Friends :: Jenna :: Kat :: Da En :: Indra :: Kenny Ong :: Selwyn :: Mr Ahmad :: Claire :: Shihao :: Michette :: Peiyan :: Sharifah :: Mick :: Heather :: Cailing :: Andrew Links :: My Friendster :: GameFaqs :: Flowerpod Community :: Google Mail :: BomberGames, creator of SORR :: CHUITICONS BLOG! ![]() Now Spinning Please wait a few moments for the video to load... Tagboard visitors so far...
|
Friday, September 24, 2004 Wow, I just knew how to lose a gal in 10 seconds in mIRC or any chatroom. Easy. Just send her my picture and she would be gone before you can say "Ken Lim is hot." Thats the 2nd time a gal fled in chatrooms after seeing my picture. Stupid dumbass me. Lolx. Was super tired and beat so I din wanna entertain her any longer after her endless begging for me to send her my pic. So I hack care. Sent her her pic and away she went. Never to return again. Hmm.. quite similar to my entry post the previous day before. Fine. Never expect anything to turn up from chatrooms anyway. Jus visited mIRC to look around my peepz in tones4u.net channel, DMMT channel, my class channel and friendster channel. She can jolly well find other yandaos and get hitched. I dun give two hoots about it.
Man, I haven been pleasant these 2 weeks. Lots of shitty things happen. Shit happens. ALWAYS. Nothing goes right these 2 weeks. Shit farking happens. Man, I'm tired of all this shit. Tired until I dun wanna care about anything. Its Friday. And that means Monday is approaching. U cant hide the fact that even though there are onli 5 working days a week now, weekends are still short and are hard to achieve anything on a big scale. Man, haven been myself these few days. Or I should sae that this is my true self? I duno. Haven been toking to my colleagues. Onli give one word answers from them and from me. Today's kinda busy and the work that I had is quite achieveable within a few hours. So it was kinda on and off. Then one of my boss actually came to my table and check on me after his meeting. And at that time I have nothing to do but thank God, Yvonne came and save my day by giving me some work. And she said "Lower the resolution of the pictures." Then I said, "How mani resolution?" Then the boss cut in and said, "Shi how much resolution, bu shi how many resolution." Ooo...k. I admit I was in for a shock that he suddenly appeared beside me and said tat. Then he sort of teach me actions and automated batch things in Photoshop. Wow. I din noe that cause I'm a Photoshop idiot. After work, went to Bugis Arcade and saw Zeren~! He was playing Virtua Fighter 4. Impressive I should say. Then played House of the Dead III again, then after a while, some stranger joined me and he sort of help......... alittle. Still had not beat that monster with 4 claws. Grrr.. Then awhile after that Mata(COPS, bad boys, bad boys, watcha gonna do? watcha gonna do when they come for you?) came, abt 5-6 of them.Then questioned a teenage girl and a guy. Wondered wats going on. Wow, Friday, lots of people. Oh oh. My bro just downloaded for me Initial D 4th stage 5-6 episodes with fan-subbed. I watched them immediately and wow, impressive leh. Now I had to wait 2 more damn months to see another 2 episodes of Initial D 4th stage. Oh, GuangWen's coming to my company to work this Monday. Wondered wats gonna be when theres another person whom I din realli noe coming to my company. Should be good I guess. At least he would not suffer the fate of a fliratous married boss and not getting his pay every month. Worse still, he lent his boss money but his boss never return the money. Been super sad these days. Duno wats the hell is wrong me. Guys' version of Pre-Menstrual? I duno. I fricking duno. Super sad and devasted. Gonna break down soon. Who can I turn to? No one. Today entry's pretty long though. Took me about 1 hour to get everything pen down here. | |
| Layout from Yiling | ||