![]() |
||
|
Profile
Archive :: August 2004:: September 2004 :: October 2004 :: November 2004 :: December 2004 :: January 2005 :: February 2005 :: March 2005 :: April 2005 :: May 2005 :: June 2005 :: July 2005 :: August 2005 :: September 2005 :: October 2005 :: November 2005 :: December 2005 :: January 2006 :: February 2006 :: March 2006 :: April 2006 :: May 2006 :: July 2006 :: August 2006 :: September 2006 :: November 2006 :: December 2006 :: February 2007 :: March 2007 :: April 2007 :: May 2007 :: June 2007 :: July 2007 :: September 2007 :: October 2007 :: November 2007 :: December 2007 :: January 2008 :: February 2008 :: April 2008 :: May 2008 :: June 2008 :: July 2008 :: August 2008 :: November 2008 :: December 2008 :: January 2009 :: February 2009 :: March 2009 :: May 2009 :: June 2009 :: July 2009 :: August 2009 :: September 2009 :: April 2010
The Highlights :: Sonija Kwok :: Charmaine Sheh :: Japan Trip (June 2008) Friends :: Winnie :: Vivian :: Annie :: Joanne aka `ying :: Yihui :: Brian :: Thomas :: Desiree :: Ane :: Shander :: Levon :: Geri :: Uray :: Jack :: Andy :: June Poly Friends :: Jenna :: Kat :: Da En :: Indra :: Kenny Ong :: Selwyn :: Mr Ahmad :: Claire :: Shihao :: Michette :: Peiyan :: Sharifah :: Mick :: Heather :: Cailing :: Andrew Links :: My Friendster :: GameFaqs :: Flowerpod Community :: Google Mail :: BomberGames, creator of SORR :: CHUITICONS BLOG! ![]() Now Spinning Please wait a few moments for the video to load... Tagboard visitors so far...
|
Tuesday, October 12, 2004 Apparently, the temporary staff was given half day off and the permanent staff with the bosses had to go for some dinning session or some wild party at around Sultan gate. But for me, it was not meant to be.
4.30pm reached, got myself up and packed to say farewell to my fellow colleagues. Alas, some colleague asked me to stay back a while to do some printing. Ok, its going to take a while, I'll stay. Never mind the printer had gone beserk and totally manhandled whatever paper I placed inside, but I received another call from some colleague in the studio asking me to go to Sultan gate there and dropped off some speakers as the ones already there were not working. I was not in a state of mood to think since I was being double-teamed. Switched off my computer and apologised to my colleague in the office. I was quite pissed as I was not give any respect by another intern who kept pestering me to go to the studio ASAP. Made my way down to the ground floor and up again to the studio. Took the speakers and made my way down again. I heard someone calling me as I reached out my hand to flag a cab. It was the guy from the studio. Made my way up again and he told me that the speakers were fixed. Dropped those off at the studio, down again and then up back to the office. Was about to make another effort to print the CD labels when the bosses told everyone to leave the office. It was 5.30pm. And you know what? All these going up and down took me about an hour. Hows that? I only get to leave 30 minutes earlier. Oh well, I was not angry with anyone as the other interns with me left the office together. I felt more calm after that. Today all the permanent staff wore black colour and me too, that 'shit happens' T-shirt. Looks like its going to be a great night for them at the party. Went back home after that, left my other things in the bag at my home and took my T shirt and shorts and water bottle as I was going to jog with a friend after that. Was quite muddle-headed as my friend already told me to message him about 10 minutes earlier before I reached his bus stop. Totally forgot all about it. In the end, we headed to Clementi Stadium, jog some rounds non-stop and moments later, the stadium was closing. Its been a long long time since I jogged. Today's just a start. My friend told me his stories with another great person. Wow, things are getting more proggressive than I expected. Hope all things between him and her end well. Oh wait, let the good things between him and her don't even end! Whahaha! He's having Chronic Love Sickness! Gee, so great for him and some of my friends, as the past, I got to meet up them once in a while and they told me how they have great love for this particular other half. I listened to them. I was and still is all ears for them. Well, sadly, one by one, they got their other half then slowly decreasing the contacts between me and them. And weeks after that, totally cut off relations. I still saw them often though, as concidental sights, chatted up a while and parted our ways. A little note about me: Even though I played about 30+ times of House of the Dead III, today was the 1st time I managed to get to the last boss (Curien) and depleted 3/4 of his life. Well, kinda dumb to post this in my blog, but.... quite a small achievement for me. | |
| Layout from Yiling | ||