![]() |
||
|
Profile
Archive :: August 2004:: September 2004 :: October 2004 :: November 2004 :: December 2004 :: January 2005 :: February 2005 :: March 2005 :: April 2005 :: May 2005 :: June 2005 :: July 2005 :: August 2005 :: September 2005 :: October 2005 :: November 2005 :: December 2005 :: January 2006 :: February 2006 :: March 2006 :: April 2006 :: May 2006 :: July 2006 :: August 2006 :: September 2006 :: November 2006 :: December 2006 :: February 2007 :: March 2007 :: April 2007 :: May 2007 :: June 2007 :: July 2007 :: September 2007 :: October 2007 :: November 2007 :: December 2007 :: January 2008 :: February 2008 :: April 2008 :: May 2008 :: June 2008 :: July 2008 :: August 2008 :: November 2008 :: December 2008 :: January 2009 :: February 2009 :: March 2009 :: May 2009 :: June 2009 :: July 2009 :: August 2009 :: September 2009 :: April 2010
The Highlights :: Sonija Kwok :: Charmaine Sheh :: Japan Trip (June 2008) Friends :: Winnie :: Vivian :: Annie :: Joanne aka `ying :: Yihui :: Brian :: Thomas :: Desiree :: Ane :: Shander :: Levon :: Geri :: Uray :: Jack :: Andy :: June Poly Friends :: Jenna :: Kat :: Da En :: Indra :: Kenny Ong :: Selwyn :: Mr Ahmad :: Claire :: Shihao :: Michette :: Peiyan :: Sharifah :: Mick :: Heather :: Cailing :: Andrew Links :: My Friendster :: GameFaqs :: Flowerpod Community :: Google Mail :: BomberGames, creator of SORR :: CHUITICONS BLOG! ![]() Now Spinning Please wait a few moments for the video to load... Tagboard visitors so far...
|
Sunday, October 03, 2004 Bloggie time~! And the start of the week.... Grrrr...
Friday 1st October Woke up early as usual. Then took a bus and again I was late. Not much ppl in the company anyways. Today work was plentiful. Usual working type of routine. Went for prayer meeting after my work. Hmm.. Reached there kinda late. About 5 mins before it started and I haven ate yet. Made me way across the road and ate my dinner there. Then walked back and rang the door bell to let me in. LOL. Prayer meeting was so-so. Not too much hype inside it. After prayer meeting went to ate supper with Adrian, Li Min, Angela, Joe, Weiting and Simon. Walked quite a no. of streets before we reached some dim sum store. Quite nice atmostphere. Ordered some nice dishes and I do meant nice! When I took a bite, I totally went, "Hmmm... Nice~!" It was loud and I din noe it! Almost everyone there was looking at me, then I went pai seh. Even my frenz there oso making fun of it. Heh. During the supper, I noticed some gal looking at me. No I'm serious. She was looking at my direction but I wasnt sure it was me anot. So I looked back straight at her and she din turn her head away. Ah.. I was abit electrocuted so I turned away. She still staring. I wondered if there was anything funny about my looks that day. Hmmm.. wondering. She look cute though. Whats more, she eating wif ur bf that time. But her bf nvr turn to look at me. Gosh, that was close. Or else kanna liao. Gosh, Im too tired until I'm like writing a minute by minute account. Saturday 2nd October Planned to go swimming today early in the morning about 10am but in the end woke up at 10.45am. OMG, I'm such a sleepy head. Then quickly ate breakfast, prepared my stuffs and off I went. The weather was too good to miss for a swim though, especially since the weekdays had been raining like no one's business. Ahh.. Saturday. Lots of people swimming, especially in the deep pool. I swam 10 laps, took a short rest with suntan then another 11 laps more before headed home. Felt good though, but kanna sun burn in the end. Then went home and ate my mom's cooking~! Woohoo~! Its been a long time since I ate her cooking. Splendid and marvelous~! There was even eggs~~! W00t~! Went to watch a movie, Resident Evil Apocalypse wif my frenz and I was late for their meeting but juz nice, went inside theather then juz start the movie. Walked to PS after that, hang around then went to cell group. Was very very late though, and my cell group leader sort of cry and tears came flowing out. He had some conflict ba, and thats the first time I saw him cry. Well, this reminds me that ppl hav weakness. After cell grp, went to Bugis Arcade to fetch my fren off work. Was abt 10.45pm that time. Hmm.. still lots of ppl inside the arcade wor. Wow, nice of my fren, gave me 2 free credits to House of the Dead III. After he knocked off, he played Guilty Gear Isuka and after that, went opposite Parco at the Indian eatery wif him as he wanted to eat his so called 'dinner' there. Had a heart to heart talk with him and he told me only a few percentage of gals out there dun realli mind looks, as long ur sincere and caring to them can liao le. I din say anything. I din quite agree though. How he and his gf can get 2gether? He got to noe her thru some CCA ba, then get to noe lo. He told me to widen social circle thru activities. Well, mayb I can adapt this approach. Sunday 3rd October Woke up late. 10.15am. Prepared myself to go church. Reached there abt 5 mins after the service started. Not too bad, due to fact I was always late for abt 15 minutes. Service was not too bad either. The message given was quite clear cut and understood by most teens there. Nice. Not much stuffs today. Was super tired. Taking short naps inside counselling room, inside youth room, inside the hall on the carpeted floor. Stayed back with Enz, Huiping, Weiting and Lishien around 9pm. Nobody asked me out and i asked my frenz they not free, so kanna stay around and chat. Heh~ Had gd time with them. Lishien offered a ride back home, taking a cab on her account. Wow. Thanks for her. | |
| Layout from Yiling | ||