![]() |
||
|
Profile
Archive :: August 2004:: September 2004 :: October 2004 :: November 2004 :: December 2004 :: January 2005 :: February 2005 :: March 2005 :: April 2005 :: May 2005 :: June 2005 :: July 2005 :: August 2005 :: September 2005 :: October 2005 :: November 2005 :: December 2005 :: January 2006 :: February 2006 :: March 2006 :: April 2006 :: May 2006 :: July 2006 :: August 2006 :: September 2006 :: November 2006 :: December 2006 :: February 2007 :: March 2007 :: April 2007 :: May 2007 :: June 2007 :: July 2007 :: September 2007 :: October 2007 :: November 2007 :: December 2007 :: January 2008 :: February 2008 :: April 2008 :: May 2008 :: June 2008 :: July 2008 :: August 2008 :: November 2008 :: December 2008 :: January 2009 :: February 2009 :: March 2009 :: May 2009 :: June 2009 :: July 2009 :: August 2009 :: September 2009 :: April 2010
The Highlights :: Sonija Kwok :: Charmaine Sheh :: Japan Trip (June 2008) Friends :: Winnie :: Vivian :: Annie :: Joanne aka `ying :: Yihui :: Brian :: Thomas :: Desiree :: Ane :: Shander :: Levon :: Geri :: Uray :: Jack :: Andy :: June Poly Friends :: Jenna :: Kat :: Da En :: Indra :: Kenny Ong :: Selwyn :: Mr Ahmad :: Claire :: Shihao :: Michette :: Peiyan :: Sharifah :: Mick :: Heather :: Cailing :: Andrew Links :: My Friendster :: GameFaqs :: Flowerpod Community :: Google Mail :: BomberGames, creator of SORR :: CHUITICONS BLOG! ![]() Now Spinning Please wait a few moments for the video to load... Tagboard visitors so far...
|
Wednesday, October 20, 2004 Today was supposingly a swimming session but the dark clouds loomed over and I visited weather forecasts stations and expected to have heavy showers with lighting over most areas in Singapore. Brought my swimming gear but did not swim. Defeated the purpose of bringing it!
For some reason, I was very relaxed and happy today. The feeling I forgotten I once had. I was confident too. It was like the burden and my afflictions did not pester me anymore. Yes, I was confident today. Even I was being bombarded with alot of LAST MINUTE work, I was not stressed. Of course, I had to rush the work I was being assigned as my other colleagues needed to send the projects to the cilents. Last minute work as in, I was around 5 something pm and was free in the morning but they did not assign me work to do. Geez, they are quite 'last minute' people I tell you. Despite of all these, I managed to reach my destination more early after my work than my friend. We were supposed to watch White Chicks at Cathy Cineleisure. 7.20pm show. The queue was so long til I had to be asked by the counter to quicken my pace of purchasing my tickets. I had to get the tickets first for my friend and his brother. White Chicks. A show which brings a lot of laughter and hilarious moments. The laughing commenced once the movie started. But abit far-fetched and most things happened just coincidently. Well, thats I think how a movie should go about. But most importantly, it brought alot of fun and laughter to me especially. Was laughing almost non-stop through out the show. White Chicks deserved 94/100 from me. Well hope that the weather is going to get more cloudy and not rainy tomorrow! I need a swim! Exercise or else I will be fat! Haha! Ying, I'm the one thats fat, not you! Bleah! | |
| Layout from Yiling | ||