![]() |
||
|
Profile
Archive :: August 2004:: September 2004 :: October 2004 :: November 2004 :: December 2004 :: January 2005 :: February 2005 :: March 2005 :: April 2005 :: May 2005 :: June 2005 :: July 2005 :: August 2005 :: September 2005 :: October 2005 :: November 2005 :: December 2005 :: January 2006 :: February 2006 :: March 2006 :: April 2006 :: May 2006 :: July 2006 :: August 2006 :: September 2006 :: November 2006 :: December 2006 :: February 2007 :: March 2007 :: April 2007 :: May 2007 :: June 2007 :: July 2007 :: September 2007 :: October 2007 :: November 2007 :: December 2007 :: January 2008 :: February 2008 :: April 2008 :: May 2008 :: June 2008 :: July 2008 :: August 2008 :: November 2008 :: December 2008 :: January 2009 :: February 2009 :: March 2009 :: May 2009 :: June 2009 :: July 2009 :: August 2009 :: September 2009 :: April 2010
The Highlights :: Sonija Kwok :: Charmaine Sheh :: Japan Trip (June 2008) Friends :: Winnie :: Vivian :: Annie :: Joanne aka `ying :: Yihui :: Brian :: Thomas :: Desiree :: Ane :: Shander :: Levon :: Geri :: Uray :: Jack :: Andy :: June Poly Friends :: Jenna :: Kat :: Da En :: Indra :: Kenny Ong :: Selwyn :: Mr Ahmad :: Claire :: Shihao :: Michette :: Peiyan :: Sharifah :: Mick :: Heather :: Cailing :: Andrew Links :: My Friendster :: GameFaqs :: Flowerpod Community :: Google Mail :: BomberGames, creator of SORR :: CHUITICONS BLOG! ![]() Now Spinning Please wait a few moments for the video to load... Tagboard visitors so far...
|
Monday, November 08, 2004 Ah~! The first week of my holiday begins today! Sweet Monday instead of Monday blues! Oh yeah!!
It's been a long time since I visited Tampines Mall. Went there with some of my friends on Sunday. Window shopping, grabbed some drinks, sat down and chat and ate. Man, hanging out with friends, I would want more of that. Well, Tampines Mall, as usual is always crowded with lots and lots of people. Its basically ants from the top view. Walked around, passed by stores and stores to see if there was anything that I need to update on my inventory. I think I need a new goggles. Seriously. Make it an anti-fog one. The one that I'm currently using has just passed its prime. When I submerged into the water and got up again, everything's a blur. Water rushes to my eyes too. Damn. I also do need to update my wardrobe. Hmm, I think I should try other bright colours such as yellow, red and pink. I can skip the pink actually. Well, other things that I want is a Xbox and a laptop. Judging from the measly money I earned from the attachment and the money that I spent, I would give these 2 a go. I don't really need them anyway. Tampines Mall doesn't have most of what I needed but its certainly one of the good places to hang out and chill. Man, its real far away from my house even. I slept for the whole journey from Kallang to Tampines. Real tired. I don't live on the east side so I will just peek towards there once in a while. Today's been a rather interesting and eventful day. A friend of mine has won tickets to the movie screening of Taxi. What can I say, its another great movie with lots of humour and comedy in it. I think besides White Chicks, this is one of movies that actually cracked me up. I could not stop laughing because the humour is just too great and anybody can catch the jokes immediately. Eh, theres even tears of laughter coming out from me in one of those hilarious scenes. 90/100 for storyline. 98/100 for humour. Yes, its that great. Well, because this movie screening was planned a week ago, I could not make it for my poly class outing at Marina Bay. My apologises. I was supposingly to go there after the movie but I did not realise the duration for the movie was that long. | |
| Layout from Yiling | ||