![]() |
||
|
Profile
Archive :: August 2004:: September 2004 :: October 2004 :: November 2004 :: December 2004 :: January 2005 :: February 2005 :: March 2005 :: April 2005 :: May 2005 :: June 2005 :: July 2005 :: August 2005 :: September 2005 :: October 2005 :: November 2005 :: December 2005 :: January 2006 :: February 2006 :: March 2006 :: April 2006 :: May 2006 :: July 2006 :: August 2006 :: September 2006 :: November 2006 :: December 2006 :: February 2007 :: March 2007 :: April 2007 :: May 2007 :: June 2007 :: July 2007 :: September 2007 :: October 2007 :: November 2007 :: December 2007 :: January 2008 :: February 2008 :: April 2008 :: May 2008 :: June 2008 :: July 2008 :: August 2008 :: November 2008 :: December 2008 :: January 2009 :: February 2009 :: March 2009 :: May 2009 :: June 2009 :: July 2009 :: August 2009 :: September 2009 :: April 2010
The Highlights :: Sonija Kwok :: Charmaine Sheh :: Japan Trip (June 2008) Friends :: Winnie :: Vivian :: Annie :: Joanne aka `ying :: Yihui :: Brian :: Thomas :: Desiree :: Ane :: Shander :: Levon :: Geri :: Uray :: Jack :: Andy :: June Poly Friends :: Jenna :: Kat :: Da En :: Indra :: Kenny Ong :: Selwyn :: Mr Ahmad :: Claire :: Shihao :: Michette :: Peiyan :: Sharifah :: Mick :: Heather :: Cailing :: Andrew Links :: My Friendster :: GameFaqs :: Flowerpod Community :: Google Mail :: BomberGames, creator of SORR :: CHUITICONS BLOG! ![]() Now Spinning Please wait a few moments for the video to load... Tagboard visitors so far...
|
Saturday, November 27, 2004 Alot of things has been happening for the past few days. Well, should be alot of negative things have been happening but I'm still standing... still standing.....sti....l...l..... st...a..n..dingg...
*collapses* Its like because of some of these happenings, I now lost quite an amount of interest in what I used to love doing. Things like getting low grades, having plans ruined again and again by the unexpecting rain and more depressing things which I wont go into detail further. Basically, I felt frustrated and might easily snap. Hmm.. was supposed to go jogging on Thursday but my friend got caught up with FYP matters the last minute and ended with his group at Takashimaya. So I went out with another friend to Bugis for a short walk and dinner with him. Hmm, I basically approached him last time asking if he could go jogging with me and gave me some training and he agreed. He's really a nice guy and he is even my class chairman for Secondary 4 but because he is TOO nice, he gets being taken advantage of easily. Now, I'm guilty of that, it seems like I was opposing him for my training and all but he did not mind. So we arranged a short jog at Mt. Faber on Saturday but *gasp* did not I just went there days ago? Friday morning was supposingly for scouting but due to the bad weather. So postponed. Later then, my friend came to house as he had lessons later on at Bukit Batok Driving Centre. Two lessons and the instructor said he's ready to drive on the main road but he still have to finish the part 1 of the whole training. Then I got to try Need for Speed: Underground 2 with him. I did not play it before and its really fun playing head on against him. Hope that doesnt affect his lesson later. Haha. Fast forward to Saturday, that is today, my friend told me he could not make it for today's jog so I went for a swim instead. Its been a week since I swam, getting rusty already. But another incident happened while I was swimming. A couple started to enter the pool while I was swimming. I finished about half for what I needed and rest at the sides at the pool. Then they started to talk very loudly and its like the whole darn pool can hear both of their voices. So swam to and fro for awhile and rested for a few moments and suddenly they talked about me and pointed to me. Gal: "Hey, he got dyed hair leh" Guy: "You kidding me? He looks just like a kid." And mutters something which I could not hear. Gal: "Eee, thats disgusting." Guy:"Ya, what color do u like?" The whole conversation was about like that, more or less in chinese.. Its me, I can 90 percent confirm it since I was the only one at that corner of the pool. And other short comments about me, then they started among themselves, making attempts to swim about 1 - 2 rounds and stop then they started to touch and rub themselves. No noise but there are children here man. I mean, go get a room or something. Sheesh. Well, what a start of Saturday morning. What a start. Its like ... I don't know... I've been "karma'ed" if you know what I'm saying. Its like I'm paying debts for the wrong doings in my past life or even in the past. Sometimes, I do believe in past life.. that what goes around, comes around. Not really complaining but I just wonders how worse can my life get. Seriously. But I guess I have to withstand all these shit............. Luckily there are some outlets that kind of chill me down. Such as games, radio, internet and sports. Power Hot Mix still rocks even now, I think I will be catching it every Friday and Saturday if I have nothing on that is. Sports like jogging, badminton and of course, swimming. Won't stop it just because I encountered 2 horny ass-clowns. I certainly pray for the good things to come, which I believe will.. I'm still holding to that little positive faith... Holding on... Speaking of praying, I had backslided lots.. Its like it would be hard to make a U-turn back on the correct route. I have been going to service just for the sake of going back there and meet my friends. Sigh. But I'm not in tune with them. I guess its just the matter of time that problems would arise or maybe elevated later. So tomorrow its a Sunday, that means its service again. I felt lost suddenly. Next week will have a lineup of activities for me but I really hope that it won't rain on me. But I guess its useless, the weather doesn't just listen to me alone, it will be selfish if it does. | |
| Layout from Yiling | ||