![]() |
||
|
Profile
Archive :: August 2004:: September 2004 :: October 2004 :: November 2004 :: December 2004 :: January 2005 :: February 2005 :: March 2005 :: April 2005 :: May 2005 :: June 2005 :: July 2005 :: August 2005 :: September 2005 :: October 2005 :: November 2005 :: December 2005 :: January 2006 :: February 2006 :: March 2006 :: April 2006 :: May 2006 :: July 2006 :: August 2006 :: September 2006 :: November 2006 :: December 2006 :: February 2007 :: March 2007 :: April 2007 :: May 2007 :: June 2007 :: July 2007 :: September 2007 :: October 2007 :: November 2007 :: December 2007 :: January 2008 :: February 2008 :: April 2008 :: May 2008 :: June 2008 :: July 2008 :: August 2008 :: November 2008 :: December 2008 :: January 2009 :: February 2009 :: March 2009 :: May 2009 :: June 2009 :: July 2009 :: August 2009 :: September 2009 :: April 2010
The Highlights :: Sonija Kwok :: Charmaine Sheh :: Japan Trip (June 2008) Friends :: Winnie :: Vivian :: Annie :: Joanne aka `ying :: Yihui :: Brian :: Thomas :: Desiree :: Ane :: Shander :: Levon :: Geri :: Uray :: Jack :: Andy :: June Poly Friends :: Jenna :: Kat :: Da En :: Indra :: Kenny Ong :: Selwyn :: Mr Ahmad :: Claire :: Shihao :: Michette :: Peiyan :: Sharifah :: Mick :: Heather :: Cailing :: Andrew Links :: My Friendster :: GameFaqs :: Flowerpod Community :: Google Mail :: BomberGames, creator of SORR :: CHUITICONS BLOG! ![]() Now Spinning Please wait a few moments for the video to load... Tagboard visitors so far...
|
Sunday, November 14, 2004 Hello guys, I had not been really updating my blog for the past few days because, there wasn't really anything special from Tuesday to Friday. Basically just hibernated at home. Actually planned for some time to buy some things and going for a haircut but because of the rain. Yes, it seems pretty boring everytime I talked about the weather isn'it?
Ok, moving on... But Saturday was a very eventful day. Its been a while since I felt so calm and relaxed and being 100% myself. One of my primary school friend organised a small primary school gathering. First off was pool at Queenstown, then dinner at ABC market and then movies. Hours before the meeting, I was quite tensed up because I had not see some of primary school friends since last year and some even eight years ago! Some last year was because they went for a BBQ primary school gathering around early December. The meeting place was at Queenstown MRT station. So I slowly took my time, dilly-dallying all the way because I just live one stop away and thats Commonwealth. Even I prepared at 4.30pm when the meeting was at 5pm, I reached the place at 5.05pm. No prizes for guessing this, I was the earliest person to reach there. I was really nervous at that time. Questions started to rush to my head. "How are they now? How they look like now? Whats their status now?" Then I saw one person looking at my direction. It was one of my good buds back at primary school. I did not recognise him at that instant! He changed in looks! Now kept long dyed hair and abit taller. So met up with around 4 others before heading down to Queenstown for pool. So we bascially just caught up what we have been doing for the past years, talking about other students which I don't really know them. Then had dinner at ABC market, ordered 2 stingrays and half a chicken with rice. Super full. Then its movies at Tiong Bahru Plaza, originally wanted to watch Shutter at 11.35pm show but later settled for The Incredibles at midnight show. Hmm.. The Incredibles... Storyline quite straightfoward but well done too. I realised this show is one of the best 3d animated movie thus far. The graphics blew me away. And the whole Incredibles family was just cute, adorable and lovely. Abit of humour added inside too. 82/100 for this great movie. 3d graphics lovers, be sure not to miss this one. Then headed home around 2.45am via cabs. Wanted to sleep around 3.30am but I could not sleep, for some reason. I kept tossing and turning around. What was I thinking??? Sunday. Super tired. Woke up at 9am. Feeling the effects of fatigue and migrane. Geez. Had to rush down to have breakfast with my friends at Kallang. Fast foward to night time, played badminton with church dudes and had dinner later on. What I can say is, real tired, had not been playing badminton for so long already. | |
| Layout from Yiling | ||