Profile



Name:
5723975

Age/Sex:
23/Male

Highest Qualification:
Diploma in Multimedia Technology in SP

About:
Super deep thinker, Talk Cock alot
Super lame, Likes to have fun

Interests:
Games, True Friends,
Chill, Cars, Music, Anime,
Do video editing and audio editing,
Singing, Swimming

Email:
7777@hotmail.com

Wants:
Driving license(DONE!)
ORD!(DONE!)
Promising career
Top-notch education
Mother's good health
My good health
Wisdom and courage
Electronic keyboard
Skill to play electronic keyboard

Archive

:: August 2004
:: September 2004
:: October 2004
:: November 2004
:: December 2004
:: January 2005
:: February 2005
:: March 2005
:: April 2005
:: May 2005
:: June 2005
:: July 2005
:: August 2005
:: September 2005
:: October 2005
:: November 2005
:: December 2005
:: January 2006
:: February 2006
:: March 2006
:: April 2006
:: May 2006
:: July 2006
:: August 2006
:: September 2006
:: November 2006
:: December 2006
:: February 2007
:: March 2007
:: April 2007
:: May 2007
:: June 2007
:: July 2007
:: September 2007
:: October 2007
:: November 2007
:: December 2007
:: January 2008
:: February 2008
:: April 2008
:: May 2008
:: June 2008
:: July 2008
:: August 2008
:: November 2008
:: December 2008
:: January 2009
:: February 2009
:: March 2009
:: May 2009
:: June 2009
:: July 2009
:: August 2009
:: September 2009
:: April 2010

The Highlights

:: Faye and B.O.A
:: Sonija Kwok
:: Charmaine Sheh
:: Japan Trip (June 2008)

Friends

:: Felicia
:: Winnie
:: Vivian
:: Annie
:: Joanne aka `ying
:: Yihui
:: Brian
:: Thomas
:: Desiree
:: Ane
:: Shander
:: Levon
:: Geri
:: Uray
:: Jack
:: Andy
:: June

Poly Friends

:: Wenjie
:: Jenna
:: Kat
:: Da En
:: Indra
:: Kenny Ong
:: Selwyn
:: Mr Ahmad
:: Claire
:: Shihao
:: Michette
:: Peiyan
:: Sharifah
:: Mick
:: Heather
:: Cailing
:: Andrew

Links

:: My DeviantArt
:: My Friendster
:: GameFaqs
:: Flowerpod Community
:: Google Mail
:: BomberGames, creator of SORR
:: CHUITICONS BLOG!






Now Spinning

"Timmy Thomas, Dying Inside To Hold You"



Please wait a few moments for the video to load...

Tagboard




visitors so far...

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Hmm.. seriously.. I do not know how to start off today's entry. What should I say???

It was a public holiday on Monday and Hari Raya on Sunday!

Was supposed to wake up and reach Tampines Stadium?? by 8am which, obviously, I could not. I'm a lazy bum when it comes to waking myself up. Then decided to head down for a swim instead. My legs still suffered muscle cramps now and then. Swam awhile then 'sun-tanned' after that but the sun hid behind the clouds, causing the whole place to be casted by dark overalls.

Hmmm.. my friend was back from his trip at Monday night. Heard he had a great time there. Basically Monday was just hanging out with my friends, talked for a while and headed to HMV at Heeren around 9pm. And guess what? The DJ was playing I LIKE THAT at that point of time. Sweet. Listened to S.H.E's new album named 'Encore'. Ironically, Eminem also had an album named 'Encore' but both music styles were very different.

So kind of plugged in and listened to the preview of the new album. What I had to say is, the album is way better than their previous one. Way better. Rock. Trust me.

Tuesday, I basically forked out sometime to do some of my things on my own. First off, I needed a hair cut. Seriously. Headed to The Arcade at Raffles Place and had a haircut at one of the salons on the 2nd storey. Costly. 20 bucks. But the guy trimming my hair was great and there are small monitors showing films while having my haircut.

Then headed down to Bugis to see what I needed for my wardrobe. Hmm.. People of Asia's clothes dont fit me. Period. Maybe Bossini and Giordano does. Its been a while since I came to Bugis after my attachment ended. Played some games too.

Then left for Centrepoint at Orchard to buy a 'Thank You' card for my attachment company. Yea, finally got it done. Now thinking of what to put inside the card.

But but but... missed about 10 minutes of the final episode of 'The Champion'

Today had Final year project meeting. Basically sat at Lido with the other project group members. Quite a number of school students in the morning because they had O levels later. Discussed storyboards and crapped around and basically just laughed at the movie trailers of 'Bride of Prejuidice' and 'School for Seduction'

Went for a movie called 'Ab-Normal Beauty'. A M18 show. Quite a nice show with a sad ending. I think its quite melacholic. Basically, its just disturbing images with blood, violence, gory and abit of uncensored stuffs. But still, I'm not that brave enough. Cramped myself at my seat, sometimes with fingers covering part of my face. Great storyline. 80/100 for me.

Quite a lot of movies I catched. Taxi, Shark tale, The Incredibles...

Today I was travelling back home with my friend on bus service 105 from Orchard and half way through one of the side mirrors of the bus sort of about to drop off and he adjusted it. Then when the bus reached around Commonwealth, it hit the back of someone's car. The car was in magneta color. I got a shock. Everyone in the bus got a shock. Everyone stumbled and fell. Some hurt themselves. The car driver scolded the bus driver. Poor bus driver. I think that the car driver should not be so rude even though its a rule that whoever hits the back of someone's car, its his fault. Magneta color. Quite rare. Hope somebody go scrap the paintjob.

Tomorrow I'm going for my National Service Checkup. 1.00pm start. Its going to end at 5.30pm I think which is the closing time? Not very sure. Hope everything goes well.

templarzz :: 11/17/2004 11:58:00 PM

Layout from Yiling