Profile



Name:
5723975

Age/Sex:
23/Male

Highest Qualification:
Diploma in Multimedia Technology in SP

About:
Super deep thinker, Talk Cock alot
Super lame, Likes to have fun

Interests:
Games, True Friends,
Chill, Cars, Music, Anime,
Do video editing and audio editing,
Singing, Swimming

Email:
7777@hotmail.com

Wants:
Driving license(DONE!)
ORD!(DONE!)
Promising career
Top-notch education
Mother's good health
My good health
Wisdom and courage
Electronic keyboard
Skill to play electronic keyboard

Archive

:: August 2004
:: September 2004
:: October 2004
:: November 2004
:: December 2004
:: January 2005
:: February 2005
:: March 2005
:: April 2005
:: May 2005
:: June 2005
:: July 2005
:: August 2005
:: September 2005
:: October 2005
:: November 2005
:: December 2005
:: January 2006
:: February 2006
:: March 2006
:: April 2006
:: May 2006
:: July 2006
:: August 2006
:: September 2006
:: November 2006
:: December 2006
:: February 2007
:: March 2007
:: April 2007
:: May 2007
:: June 2007
:: July 2007
:: September 2007
:: October 2007
:: November 2007
:: December 2007
:: January 2008
:: February 2008
:: April 2008
:: May 2008
:: June 2008
:: July 2008
:: August 2008
:: November 2008
:: December 2008
:: January 2009
:: February 2009
:: March 2009
:: May 2009
:: June 2009
:: July 2009
:: August 2009
:: September 2009
:: April 2010

The Highlights

:: Faye and B.O.A
:: Sonija Kwok
:: Charmaine Sheh
:: Japan Trip (June 2008)

Friends

:: Felicia
:: Winnie
:: Vivian
:: Annie
:: Joanne aka `ying
:: Yihui
:: Brian
:: Thomas
:: Desiree
:: Ane
:: Shander
:: Levon
:: Geri
:: Uray
:: Jack
:: Andy
:: June

Poly Friends

:: Wenjie
:: Jenna
:: Kat
:: Da En
:: Indra
:: Kenny Ong
:: Selwyn
:: Mr Ahmad
:: Claire
:: Shihao
:: Michette
:: Peiyan
:: Sharifah
:: Mick
:: Heather
:: Cailing
:: Andrew

Links

:: My DeviantArt
:: My Friendster
:: GameFaqs
:: Flowerpod Community
:: Google Mail
:: BomberGames, creator of SORR
:: CHUITICONS BLOG!






Now Spinning

"Timmy Thomas, Dying Inside To Hold You"



Please wait a few moments for the video to load...

Tagboard




visitors so far...

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

I felt my body was being tossed around like a bag of potato chips. Cramps everywhere. Yesterday was a long jog with my friend and today was FYP scouting for places to shoot for my group's video.

Updates about yesterday. Yesterday night I went over to my friend's house at Tiong Bahru, dropped my bag there and went jogging with him at Tiong Bahru Park. The park sort of expanded in size. It was not so big in size before. Anyway, we jogged non-stop for about 2 rounds of the park, rested a while before continuing jogging. The grounds were wet as the fitness corner was completely flooded. After all that jogging, I did sit-ups. Age must be getting up on me. Felt tired after that.

Today started out bad.. Real bad... I woke up about 9am and got myself ready for my FYP scouting today. When I was about to leave my house, I realised that my earphone was nowhere to be found. I searched for a good 20 minutes before I relucantly left the house. Because of this, I was late for my FYP meeting. Felt guilty. I loved listening to music, still now and even in the future. About 90 percent of the time, I will bring my jukebox with me when I'm out even though its quite bunky, but for the love for music, its nothing.

Then proceeded to Mt Faber after that. It was uphill all the way. Went up a slope then proceeded to climb 248 steps on the flight of stairs leading up to the road where the buses at. Woah. Again, tired. Ah~! I need more stamina! Perhaps more jogging will help improve it?

Then proceeded to Orchard after taking pictures of different angles for our scenes.

Had lunch there and soon after we started to walk around, I felt really sleepy and might dose off anytime. Insufficient sleep from yesterday.

After some went home and some continued shopping, I walked to Kinokuniya to do some reading and saw my friend from my attachment in December issue's of Teenage! Interesting. Things started to get interesting around afternoon. I saw lots of familiar faces in Orchard. Andrew was one of them. One of church dudes. Super nice guy with killer baby looks. Another was Nicole, also from church and she wanted me to do something for her which required 2 minutes. Well, because my group went ahead first, I had to keep up with them. Then was my mother. I told her she must have misplaced the earphones yesterday while cleaning my shelfs but she told me I took it. Then she found it while searching around. Ah. I said it wasn't me already. Then was my secondary school friend. She was watching a movie with her other friends at Plaza Singapura.

Another interesting thing is, I saw one of my attachment company's video! I was one of the runners for the whole MTV shoot. Tiring and everything needed to be done fast. My experience working with the video crew from another company. Quite cool. Professional and all that. But did see their faces after the whole shoot. Shagged and angry with the cilents. Well, I sort of agreed with them about the cilents. Anyway, its 'Uniquely You' and its shown at the small building opposite Heeren and the path leading to Plaza Singapura.

Another interesting thing is... well, not THAT interesting is that, after 5 months, I continued back to watching Naruto from where I stopped. I actually did not wish to continue to watch anymore since the download was tremendously slow and the file size was huge. ANBU actually had episodes in 10s last time but now, no more, I had to download different sets of episodes. Damn.

Tomorrow I had to go jogging again, this time, under a supervision of a good friend who trained lots and is still a big toughie. Hope he goes easy on me!

templarzz :: 11/24/2004 10:43:00 PM

Layout from Yiling