![]() |
||
|
Profile
Archive :: August 2004:: September 2004 :: October 2004 :: November 2004 :: December 2004 :: January 2005 :: February 2005 :: March 2005 :: April 2005 :: May 2005 :: June 2005 :: July 2005 :: August 2005 :: September 2005 :: October 2005 :: November 2005 :: December 2005 :: January 2006 :: February 2006 :: March 2006 :: April 2006 :: May 2006 :: July 2006 :: August 2006 :: September 2006 :: November 2006 :: December 2006 :: February 2007 :: March 2007 :: April 2007 :: May 2007 :: June 2007 :: July 2007 :: September 2007 :: October 2007 :: November 2007 :: December 2007 :: January 2008 :: February 2008 :: April 2008 :: May 2008 :: June 2008 :: July 2008 :: August 2008 :: November 2008 :: December 2008 :: January 2009 :: February 2009 :: March 2009 :: May 2009 :: June 2009 :: July 2009 :: August 2009 :: September 2009 :: April 2010
The Highlights :: Sonija Kwok :: Charmaine Sheh :: Japan Trip (June 2008) Friends :: Winnie :: Vivian :: Annie :: Joanne aka `ying :: Yihui :: Brian :: Thomas :: Desiree :: Ane :: Shander :: Levon :: Geri :: Uray :: Jack :: Andy :: June Poly Friends :: Jenna :: Kat :: Da En :: Indra :: Kenny Ong :: Selwyn :: Mr Ahmad :: Claire :: Shihao :: Michette :: Peiyan :: Sharifah :: Mick :: Heather :: Cailing :: Andrew Links :: My Friendster :: GameFaqs :: Flowerpod Community :: Google Mail :: BomberGames, creator of SORR :: CHUITICONS BLOG! ![]() Now Spinning Please wait a few moments for the video to load... Tagboard visitors so far...
|
Tuesday, December 28, 2004 Hmm... There are still some things that I left out in Sunday's blog. Here to fill in some more details, although quite redunant, its still worth a blog.
I grabbed hold of Sunday's The New Paper and browsed through it for a while and, gosh, I saw this really really cute and adorable baby at page 3. Yeap, about the 16 year old girl who is this baby's mother. Her baby... So cute! It was a responsible decision not to abort the baby as she had to take care of this baby and could not enjoy herself in the future outdoors and partying like the rest of the teenagers. The father too, is a responsible father. Hope everything goes well for them. Yeah, I knew I should have gotten over the baby cute thing as my group members were kind of irritated when I kept saying that. Of course, some jokes from my group members. Jokes are inevitable inside the team. Fast forward to Monday. Some group members and I were making our way for Mcdonalds at SP Foodcourt 2 for a short meal. But later my friend told me I should make a dedication at Perfect 10. So I called but the line was engaged. Tried again and the call got through. The DJ picked it up! Gosh! I dedicated the song 'I Like That' by Houston, Chingy, Nate Dogg and I-20 while walking back to the IT block. Heavy wind and walked past some reconstruction side. The DJ asked if there was a motorcycle at the background but I told her that it was someone drilling the ground. Instant laughter for those who heard it. Wow, not bad. Since its my first time making a dedication and quite nervous too. Time was around 2.35pm when it played on air. The news later. Heard a huge earthquake of a Richter scale of 8.9 hits Indian Ocean, causing one of the biggest earthquakes in 40 years. Tsunamis occured later and disaster followed. 4 decades. Wow. The act of God unleashed upon the people from 9 countries. Felt nothing but sadness as the death toll hits past 20,000 people and still increasing. But however, some were missing, there was still some chance that those missing would survive. I pray to God to bring peace to those people. Tuesday. Which is today, was rather an interesting day. Guess what? I called through again and made a dedication. I went on air as a different person this time because I was going to dedicate the same song! The same DJ picked up my line but she did not play my dedication because she made some errors. My song was played though at around 1.40pm I have not expected this but again I called through Perfect 10 and went on air as myself. Won a Kelly Clarkson CD album by answering some question with help from my friend. I wondered if the DJ still remembers me from yesterday's dedication and also about the mistake she made earlier on. That mades 3 times in 2 days that I called through. Might be a stroke of luck though. But felt quite elated about it. No much biggie but for newbies like me, its something... new. Alright I shall stop here. Goes out to those people out there who got hit by the Tsunami. May God bless you. And, man, this Saturday is the beginning of 2005, another holiday at New Year's Day. Thats fast, I still have not recovered from Christmas! But of course, I wanted break! 2004 was filled of ups and downs, sadness and happiness, friendships were formed, new relationships were born, unexpected things happening and also a year nearer to National Service. Gosh. Time flies fast, doesn't it? This is Chin Heng, signing off. Happy New Year everyone. I'll see you soon. | |
| Layout from Yiling | ||