![]() |
||
|
Profile
Archive :: August 2004:: September 2004 :: October 2004 :: November 2004 :: December 2004 :: January 2005 :: February 2005 :: March 2005 :: April 2005 :: May 2005 :: June 2005 :: July 2005 :: August 2005 :: September 2005 :: October 2005 :: November 2005 :: December 2005 :: January 2006 :: February 2006 :: March 2006 :: April 2006 :: May 2006 :: July 2006 :: August 2006 :: September 2006 :: November 2006 :: December 2006 :: February 2007 :: March 2007 :: April 2007 :: May 2007 :: June 2007 :: July 2007 :: September 2007 :: October 2007 :: November 2007 :: December 2007 :: January 2008 :: February 2008 :: April 2008 :: May 2008 :: June 2008 :: July 2008 :: August 2008 :: November 2008 :: December 2008 :: January 2009 :: February 2009 :: March 2009 :: May 2009 :: June 2009 :: July 2009 :: August 2009 :: September 2009 :: April 2010
The Highlights :: Sonija Kwok :: Charmaine Sheh :: Japan Trip (June 2008) Friends :: Winnie :: Vivian :: Annie :: Joanne aka `ying :: Yihui :: Brian :: Thomas :: Desiree :: Ane :: Shander :: Levon :: Geri :: Uray :: Jack :: Andy :: June Poly Friends :: Jenna :: Kat :: Da En :: Indra :: Kenny Ong :: Selwyn :: Mr Ahmad :: Claire :: Shihao :: Michette :: Peiyan :: Sharifah :: Mick :: Heather :: Cailing :: Andrew Links :: My Friendster :: GameFaqs :: Flowerpod Community :: Google Mail :: BomberGames, creator of SORR :: CHUITICONS BLOG! ![]() Now Spinning Please wait a few moments for the video to load... Tagboard visitors so far...
|
Sunday, December 26, 2004 Merry Christmas to all~!! Ho Ho Ho~!!
Yeah... I know... I'm alittle slow and abit lagged on this, basically because I had been busy in school and busy playing~! I've got to loosen up during this festive season! And, of course, which I did, and enjoyed the company of friends who are with me to embark on a wonderful 'journey' this Christmas. Apologises to those who were expecting me to blog this past few days but I did not. Hmm... Let me see... Ok, last Wednesday was an eventful day. After final year project discussion with my team, I went home and napped for a while before going with my friend to catch a gala premiere of Meet The Fockers at Shaw Prince 1 theatre. My friend managed to buzz through Power 98 and won some tickets. There was a cocktail reception first and I thought its going to be... well, cocktails and drinks but it was actually a buffet courtesy of Sakae Sushi. Managed to grab some sushi but man, I should not have ate my dinner before that. But... I went back to the queue to get somemore and more and more. Pure Singaporean spirit. I'm just living it by the rules. Interesting to meet up with my friend who brought quite a number of family members along which included his mother, his younger brother and his sister. Although his brother got some problems while entering the cinema because he was under 16 and the show was given a rating of NC-16, he managed to slip in. There was an auction before the show started and the screening was behind schedule. But shortly after, the show commenced and my friend's brother was clear of being checked for identification. During the show, I realised why this show was given a NC-16 ratings, because most jokes inside were crude but really funny. I could not stop laughing, really. Well, I know that most friends knew I'm one person who laughs but its really that hilarious. 86/100 for this comedy sequel of Meet The Parents which I did not catch it years ago but I did not find anything what I had been missed. Then fast forward to Friday, Friday's a great day for me and my friends. After lecture ended, my poly friends and I had lunch first and I almost lost my handphone. Gosh. If I lost it, I wondered what would have happened. And I hurt my chin. Guess my chin was not that 'heng' that day. Laughs! Ok, its lame... After that, Wenjie, Indra, Alex, Jenna and I went to Orchard for a little window shopping. First stop was Forum's Toys 'R' Us. Lots of toys there and lots of people doing their Christmas shopping for their little ones. Well all that was done was just walk and walk somemore. Met up with Yiting later and we walked for quite a number of outlets just to get the Santa hat. Looked quite ok, not that bad... but for some of them, it was kind of cute. So eventually, the 6 of us wore our cute little Santa hats after we finished our dinner and sort of parade down to Tanglin Mall to catch the shower foam. Well, at there, was filled with lots and lots of people. I was smashed and squashed. Totally packed at the streets of Orchard. Our feet were killing us but nevertheless our mood was still joyous towards Christmas. Towards midnight, we grabbed some spray cans and party all the way while jostling through the crowd. Huge crowds in fact. Human jam and traffic jam. Midnight reached and I sent almost 90 percent of my contact list a very Merry and wonderful Christmas. SMS was jammed up and surprised, I got quite a few SMSes back. Thanks to all who tagged, SMSed and went out with me on that day. Really enjoyed myself. Hope you guys did! Saturday. Christmas time! But no Christmas shopping! Hows that? But met up with some friends whom I had not seen them in months because of my project. Nice and Merry Christmas to them too! Today was another FYP discussion at Marina Bay. Set up everything and took a few shots. In a nut shell, we got most of our things done. Headed for Orchard later for discussion. Well, thats about it. Merry Christmas and Happy Boxing Day to all. This is Chin Heng signing off. Happy New year soon! | |
| Layout from Yiling | ||