![]() |
||
|
Profile
Archive :: August 2004:: September 2004 :: October 2004 :: November 2004 :: December 2004 :: January 2005 :: February 2005 :: March 2005 :: April 2005 :: May 2005 :: June 2005 :: July 2005 :: August 2005 :: September 2005 :: October 2005 :: November 2005 :: December 2005 :: January 2006 :: February 2006 :: March 2006 :: April 2006 :: May 2006 :: July 2006 :: August 2006 :: September 2006 :: November 2006 :: December 2006 :: February 2007 :: March 2007 :: April 2007 :: May 2007 :: June 2007 :: July 2007 :: September 2007 :: October 2007 :: November 2007 :: December 2007 :: January 2008 :: February 2008 :: April 2008 :: May 2008 :: June 2008 :: July 2008 :: August 2008 :: November 2008 :: December 2008 :: January 2009 :: February 2009 :: March 2009 :: May 2009 :: June 2009 :: July 2009 :: August 2009 :: September 2009 :: April 2010
The Highlights :: Sonija Kwok :: Charmaine Sheh :: Japan Trip (June 2008) Friends :: Winnie :: Vivian :: Annie :: Joanne aka `ying :: Yihui :: Brian :: Thomas :: Desiree :: Ane :: Shander :: Levon :: Geri :: Uray :: Jack :: Andy :: June Poly Friends :: Jenna :: Kat :: Da En :: Indra :: Kenny Ong :: Selwyn :: Mr Ahmad :: Claire :: Shihao :: Michette :: Peiyan :: Sharifah :: Mick :: Heather :: Cailing :: Andrew Links :: My Friendster :: GameFaqs :: Flowerpod Community :: Google Mail :: BomberGames, creator of SORR :: CHUITICONS BLOG! ![]() Now Spinning Please wait a few moments for the video to load... Tagboard visitors so far...
|
Monday, December 13, 2004 One week later, I am here blogging again. Updates. Plenty of it. Lets see if I can squeeze all these information out of my brain right now.
Its really sickening last week, immediately after I blogged, I felt drowsy and light-headed and I knew I was struck by a cold. Abit feverish but I couldn't say its fever, well obviously, my forehead was not warm enough. And, I was watching newly episodes of Initial D 4th stage during ungodly hours. So I headed to bed right away. It seemed that I got caught by the rain last monday after heading to Jurong Point. I was hit by the light drizzle which the dark clouds only managed to squeeze a few droplets of water but thats enough to put me down with a cold which lasted for an agonising period of 3 days. So the next day, I headed to Clementi with my mom as we were getting new clothes for my eldest cousin's big day. Yeah. Wedding on Saturday. I still had a cold inside me and was wearing the windbreaker most of the time. Sheesh. It did not help when electronic fans at the food centre there operated at the fastest speed, sending off my tissues to oblivion. Wednesday was supposingly meeting up with my friend for a gym session but he could not make it and my joints to my arms ached like major hell. God knows why it ached more than the day before. I could not raise my arm even. Had trouble doing light exercise even. Oh man, rested again for this day. The school's drawing near at this time. But on the other hand, I managed to pull myself up the next day and headed for gym. Suprisingly, all aches were gone. Instant sweetness. But still, I could not work out for too long. Not much people at the gym though, ran trendmill for a while and did some weights and I realised, I could not do as much as I could before. Age is catching up on me. Express lane. Friday. Went back to Singapore Polytechnic for a short briefing on our final year project. The module coordinator is none other than Mr Ho Kah Hong himself. Managed to get snippets of what he said down to my handphone and most of the time, I felt real sleepy, same goes for the others, I'm sure of it.... well, not 100 percent sure though. Then my friends wanted to meet me but one of them did not feel like exiting his humble home and another met up with his female friend. Oh well, I settled for Jurong Point that time. Its been a while since I entered the grounds of Jurong. I'm hardly a "West-terner" This friend of mine kept chatting with his female friend even when out with me. Heh. Nice going there. Go for it. But then again, I felt left-out sometimes too. Bummer. I did not like the feeling of being dragged out at 6.30am in the morning. Most certainly not by mother though. This so happened on last Saturday. I could not wake up that early. The purpose for waking up that early was to welcome the newly wed couple of my eldest cousin and his bride. And I had to open the car and welcome the bride. Hong baos received. Last time I had to do this was a year ago, right about during this December period. Of course, after welcoming the couple into their mother's home, it was time to head back to my home. Brought food back for my brother and I. Curry... delicious curry... my favourite of all time but I managed to cut down a little as I still got a little cold bug going on. Coincidence indeed was present that very day. My friend's wedding was on that day. He is around... 27 maybe... I'm not that sure. And my neighbour who lived a couple of doorsteps away got a marriage going on. First time that I witnessed 3 couples got wed on that day. Surprise. Ah, soon it was the wedding dinner. The wedding dinner was stated to start at 8pm sharp. And my family reached Suntec Convention Hall at 6.30pm. Way, way too early. So I roamed around Suntec til 8pm. Luckily, it was at some shopping centre, or else I would have been collecting cobwebs by the time it started. Wait, its 8pm, why aren't they starting? Because the tradition of wedding dinners were and still are never being able to start on time. The whole wedding dinner started at 8.50pm. I still collected some dust though. Drank some beer at the table and my face blushed almost immediately. Dang. I could not handle liquor well. Hey, I'm not heavy drinker, alright? The highlight of the dinner was, of course, the food! Yes, delicious, marvelous and splendid food being placed onto our tables. Saw how pirahnas ate their food? Same goes for here. At an instant, all chopsticks trying their best to grab whatever there was as fast as possible. Excellent. I loved it. All of it. I tasted and we managed to clear all 10 dishes. Sunday, I woke up at 12.30pm. Totally missed the Sunday service. Oh well. At night was the Geylang Christmas Celebration at the open field at Aljunied. Dropped off there and took a seat. It was great. The sound was too darn loud though. My face cringed whenever the church worship leader shouted. She too had high pitch voice. Oh, did I mention I was sitting at the front row with speakers placed there? I should mention that. Monday. Monday blues. Monday school. School starts! Reached SP at the time of 10.07am and could not find my group inside the labs. We thought that they did not come such early but eventually met up with them. Discussed our plans. Lunch was fantastic. Ate at foodcourt 6. Missed the food there. I loved the food. Oh my gosh, I'm like... eat to live instead of live to eat. Headed for a movie with my friend at Jurong Point. Caught a 3.50pm movie slot of National Treasure. We sat way back of the whole cinema. National Treasure was not that bad, but it was not that darn good either as Grace Chua gave it 4 out of 5 bites. Some parts made me sleep though but the story came up with intense moments too. I rate this movie 79/100. A 2 hour show and some humourous parts too. Met up with another friend after that as he made his way from Harbour Front to Jurong Point after work. Had dinner at the food court there. Was expensive and very cramped inside. My thoughts after all these while was, did I make a wrong move all these while? You see, I talked to my Liasion Officer about some issues this afternoon. I was told that initally, the company I was working for during the attachment had some conflict going on and I was being filled in the details on what went wrong. Of course, its my soft skills again. And also a willing heart to learn... I want to learn but I'm a slow learner and most likely, I will screw it although I had been taught with the skills needed. Sigh. What should I do now? I guess I should concentrate on the project as much as possible... Yes, I should but I certainly hope and pray I will not screw up... No... no more screwing up.... No... NO!!! | |
| Layout from Yiling | ||