![]() |
||
|
Profile
Archive :: August 2004:: September 2004 :: October 2004 :: November 2004 :: December 2004 :: January 2005 :: February 2005 :: March 2005 :: April 2005 :: May 2005 :: June 2005 :: July 2005 :: August 2005 :: September 2005 :: October 2005 :: November 2005 :: December 2005 :: January 2006 :: February 2006 :: March 2006 :: April 2006 :: May 2006 :: July 2006 :: August 2006 :: September 2006 :: November 2006 :: December 2006 :: February 2007 :: March 2007 :: April 2007 :: May 2007 :: June 2007 :: July 2007 :: September 2007 :: October 2007 :: November 2007 :: December 2007 :: January 2008 :: February 2008 :: April 2008 :: May 2008 :: June 2008 :: July 2008 :: August 2008 :: November 2008 :: December 2008 :: January 2009 :: February 2009 :: March 2009 :: May 2009 :: June 2009 :: July 2009 :: August 2009 :: September 2009 :: April 2010
The Highlights :: Sonija Kwok :: Charmaine Sheh :: Japan Trip (June 2008) Friends :: Winnie :: Vivian :: Annie :: Joanne aka `ying :: Yihui :: Brian :: Thomas :: Desiree :: Ane :: Shander :: Levon :: Geri :: Uray :: Jack :: Andy :: June Poly Friends :: Jenna :: Kat :: Da En :: Indra :: Kenny Ong :: Selwyn :: Mr Ahmad :: Claire :: Shihao :: Michette :: Peiyan :: Sharifah :: Mick :: Heather :: Cailing :: Andrew Links :: My Friendster :: GameFaqs :: Flowerpod Community :: Google Mail :: BomberGames, creator of SORR :: CHUITICONS BLOG! ![]() Now Spinning Please wait a few moments for the video to load... Tagboard visitors so far...
|
Thursday, January 27, 2005 Do people only come to you when they need your help?
This basically summarises what I had felt. I don't understand some people. Really. I don't fucking understand them. They approach to me when they needed help and when I wanted to have a casual chat with them, they shun me off. Busy, away and on the phone are the reasons they come up with. I wanted to call some people at times but I guess I got bad response... serious bad response. I comprehend that they are really busy so thats cool for me. I'm not really pissed with people ignoring me when I need them and using me as the "last resort" for their problems. Theres more... Some people graduated from secondary school, moved onto tertiary education or junior college and of course, they were not like the nerds they used to be... being suffocated by school rules and such, so after graduating, they changed their looks, style and doll up and some more other stuffs. But theres more than just change of their looks. They change in character. They needed attitude adjustment. I'm not going to say about my story but in general, its like people, after having a make-over, they look really good and cool. So yeah, nice... looking beautiful and cool, can feel more confident about their looks but heres the problem. They don't really care about other people anymore. I have alot of cases on my list. I mean, they used to be good friends with me and discuss school work and all, but now? Totally ignore me... just because they went for a make-over, have bfs and gfs, they hightailed out of my life. What the fuck is this about? They became really sick and stuck-up. Of course, they got a huge boost at their inflated egos, because obviously more people from the opposite gender got attracted to them and got attached to beautiful or handsome peeps. Serious M.I.A. Extreme stupidity and shallowness. Fucked up. I seriously don't care the hell of such people anymore. They can keep going on with being stuck up and being shallow. These people won't get very far. Really. On the other hand, I think I'm not a person whos really nice in attitude either. I'm quite bad tempered and snap at people easily. But thats just me... Maybe they are like birds being confined in locked cages and now they are being set free. Fly away then. Bah! Ranting ranting ranting... This is just the beginning... Do you believe in karma? Retribution? I believed in this. I was discussing it with my friend earlier. Not really 100 percent believe in it, just a little but you'll get what I meant. What comes around, goes around. Yeah. I recalled when I was a young and a very naughty and irritating boy, I used to make fun of people and throwing my temper like some king... but thats wrong and I wasn't being sensible enough. But I was the object of bullying purposes too. Going back to making fun of people, I remembered I made fun of a friend of mine when I was in sec 1, he was fatter than me. I made fun of him being more fat. But look at me now, I'm no better... Now I got my desserts. And he? He got gold in NAPFA and passed his IPPT in NS. Extreme l33tness! So yeah. Oh? You want another one? Heres one that was quite recent... One ex colleague of mine during attachment, used to push me around and made me go on taxi fares and while I wanted to claim the taxi fares from my admin, she said that some taxi fares can't be claimed. I wasn't flexible enough and I didn't approach this ex colleague for the root of the problem but she couldn't care less either. Whats more, I was more of a courier rather than someone who sits down and do something related to multimedia! Whats more, shes a real bitch. Stuck up and all. Typical bitch that I think she will sleep with anymore who is rich, handsome and tall. And also owns a BMW. Oops! Long intro... My bad! Anyway, she is quitting from her job because of some disputes... and I think she got a serious scolding from the boss. Goodie. I'm not really into revenge and anything like that, wait... revenge? I didn't even do anything! I think its fair that she got what she deserved. She probably didn't see it coming. There is more ranting from me... Bah! More ranting from me... I was with my friend earlier and some "Ang Mo" just gave him a smirk and arrogant look. Disgusting. Its such people like him that gives "Ang Mo"a really bad name. I think his actions are absolute stupidity and totally being ignorant. Brainless idiot. Not "Ang Mo"s are that bad really. On other news, I cannot stand some people. Really. They irks me off. Theres few particular people who I won't name. She and he deserves some tight slap from me. The way she and he presents herself and himself, the way she and he talks and the way she and he purposely talk loudly while the lecturer is conducting a lesson really disgusts me. I'm sorry but thats just how it is. That really shows she wants some attention and she and he probably got herself and himself some annoyed stares from other people too, not only me. I realised I'm not the only person who thinks this way, suprisingly. Extreme annoyance. Anyway, unfortuanetly, I did not get my haircut (AGAIN!) today. Kimage salon was packed with people and alot of appointments being booked. Hair stylists were super busy. I was quite pissed off with the situation and I really wanted to get my hair cut. But... everytime after a haircut, I feel super lousy and duper ugly about myself because its normally what I won't want. I already said what I wanted to the stylist and I got crap. Thats explain why I won't go for a hair cut often, my big fat ugly face can't fit into any hairstyle... Oh God, I'm fed up when I can't get things done. And my brother booked out of camp last Monday days after Hari Raya Haji. He is on leave after Chinese New Year. And basically I cannot get used to him having around. He pokes his nose around me when I'm using the computer and looking at my messages. I need some privacy for Christ sakes! And I can't use my computer freely anymore. I mean I'm already accustomed to the use of not having him around and doing whatever I like but now I can't because he and I shares the same computer and the same room. I will have to let him use sometimes. And he uses computer overnight and gets very little sleep. How he survive on that? Don't get me wrong, I'm not hating him... I won't do that... Ending soon... I'm really pissed off with one person... That person I don't really know if he knows that he is the one person that I'm really pissed at. But here goes... he is really irritating looking. The way he expresses his face is really gross. And he smokes. I'm not against smokers really. I don't mind smokers in general but this particular guy, exhales puff onto my face and think he is that damn cool and sits like an "Ah Beng" position. I'm sorry but I think he is really foolish. I really hate this guy yet until I have cut off his contact for quite a while. He thinks he is "Ah Beng" while he smokes and sits with his one leg up. Furthermore, he always lifts up his collar. Really idiotic. I cannot stand him. He think he is damn cool and handsome but in my opinion, the sight of him really makes me puke. Til now, I still had not tell him straight in the face that he is such a person because we both got friends who we always come out together. So cutting off him is like cutting off quite a lot of people. And he is really damn flirt. He has alot of girlfriends, on and off. 1 month this girl another month another girl. I don't really see what is anything good about him and the only thing is he is the only son in the family and he is somewhat rich. He is quite spolit because of that too. Too pampered. Other than that, no. If I am a girl, I would strike him off immediately off my list. He always tells lies too. At first I would believe one or two, now, whatever he says will just come out from my another ear. I won't believe anything he says now. The possessions he own and the things he did. At most, I would just give a little nod. I don't know why there is people like him around... Ah! Felt better! Thanks for enduring with me! | |
| Layout from Yiling | ||