Profile



Name:
5723975

Age/Sex:
23/Male

Highest Qualification:
Diploma in Multimedia Technology in SP

About:
Super deep thinker, Talk Cock alot
Super lame, Likes to have fun

Interests:
Games, True Friends,
Chill, Cars, Music, Anime,
Do video editing and audio editing,
Singing, Swimming

Email:
7777@hotmail.com

Wants:
Driving license(DONE!)
ORD!(DONE!)
Promising career
Top-notch education
Mother's good health
My good health
Wisdom and courage
Electronic keyboard
Skill to play electronic keyboard

Archive

:: August 2004
:: September 2004
:: October 2004
:: November 2004
:: December 2004
:: January 2005
:: February 2005
:: March 2005
:: April 2005
:: May 2005
:: June 2005
:: July 2005
:: August 2005
:: September 2005
:: October 2005
:: November 2005
:: December 2005
:: January 2006
:: February 2006
:: March 2006
:: April 2006
:: May 2006
:: July 2006
:: August 2006
:: September 2006
:: November 2006
:: December 2006
:: February 2007
:: March 2007
:: April 2007
:: May 2007
:: June 2007
:: July 2007
:: September 2007
:: October 2007
:: November 2007
:: December 2007
:: January 2008
:: February 2008
:: April 2008
:: May 2008
:: June 2008
:: July 2008
:: August 2008
:: November 2008
:: December 2008
:: January 2009
:: February 2009
:: March 2009
:: May 2009
:: June 2009
:: July 2009
:: August 2009
:: September 2009
:: April 2010

The Highlights

:: Faye and B.O.A
:: Sonija Kwok
:: Charmaine Sheh
:: Japan Trip (June 2008)

Friends

:: Felicia
:: Winnie
:: Vivian
:: Annie
:: Joanne aka `ying
:: Yihui
:: Brian
:: Thomas
:: Desiree
:: Ane
:: Shander
:: Levon
:: Geri
:: Uray
:: Jack
:: Andy
:: June

Poly Friends

:: Wenjie
:: Jenna
:: Kat
:: Da En
:: Indra
:: Kenny Ong
:: Selwyn
:: Mr Ahmad
:: Claire
:: Shihao
:: Michette
:: Peiyan
:: Sharifah
:: Mick
:: Heather
:: Cailing
:: Andrew

Links

:: My DeviantArt
:: My Friendster
:: GameFaqs
:: Flowerpod Community
:: Google Mail
:: BomberGames, creator of SORR
:: CHUITICONS BLOG!






Now Spinning

"Timmy Thomas, Dying Inside To Hold You"



Please wait a few moments for the video to load...

Tagboard




visitors so far...

Monday, January 10, 2005

Hi guys, sorry for the lack of updates these days. Probably not really felt like blogging.

January 6. I took a leave from school and informed my FYP teammates that I won't be going to school today as I have another NS medical checkup at Alexandra Hospital. Headed inside Clinic F and waited for my turn. The nurse there, or the receptionist there, is really somewhat messed up with the records every now and then, I think shes from Phillippines, eh, don't get me wrong, I don't hold anything against them but she refused to let me see my own report and her English 'dictionary' wasn't very broad. Sometimes I had a hard time communicating with her. When its my turn already, I realised why I was needed to go for an advance medical checkup regarding my X-ray, it seemed that my X-ray showed that I have an enlarged heart. They eventually did a scan on me with gel and rollers and pressed against my chest. Pottff!!

It hurts. But the doctors there are really nice and kind hearted. She muttered that there wasn't anything usual about my heart and would send a letter to me with the confirmed report.

After that, I went shopping with my aunt and my mom. Sometimes I needed my aunt to be the middle-man between me and my mom because my mom has impaired hearing due to excessive listening to Chinese New Year collections of songs VCDs, and me for my lack of command Hokkien language.

But was quite glad that day. My aunt bought me 2 Converse shoes that I really liked. My aunt's a really nice person but she's strict on me going to church on Sundays.

Later on, I met up with some of my FYP group members to carry some planks home. Shopped Ikea!

I felt like a small child one of the days. Because we actually had a kite and somehow I managed to fly it up high after several tries. I think its been 13 years since I flew a kite? I cannot remember but did bring out the little childish and kiddy side of me.

Whats more, I played with swing later on. Now, I tried swings before in the past. But that was like 5 years ago since I last touched them? Then played with swing and making real child-like sounds. Luckily Marina City Park was quite empty at that time and I yelled like a wuss.

Days past and it was the official day for actual filming. I woke up late in the end. Bah! Why do I have to wake up late? I immediately prepared and rushed down to my friend's house. Miraculously, it took me 30 minutes from the moment I wake up til the moment I reached near his flat. But I felt bad, making the guys waited for me. Ah. Darn me.

Long story short, the whole filming process was quite screwed up, with talents backing out last minute and demanding taxi fares. The whole team is already in a tight budget. We have totally $0 budget given by the polytechnic for God's sake! And whats up with Freddy? I don't really hate him or what but seeing on that day he was very sloppy and unwilling, I was quite infuriated but I just let my mouth shut. Quite Ah Beng I should say. Hmmm, Freddy the Frog? Freddy the TeleTubby? or Freddy from The Nightmare on Elm Street? Maybe he suits Freddy from The Nightmare on Elm Street better... then making that psychotic face with his infamous claws stretched out, seems like a devouring stance. The weather wasn't really good on that day too. Rained awhile then stopped. Rained again then stopped.

Sunday I went back to service again. The sermon was given by some pastor I don't really know. The message preached across was heart warming and encouraging. Well, its about encouraging your loved ones. A little encouragement goes a long way and you will never expect the full potential unleash from that someone because you encouraged him.

Lan game later on with one of my church friend. He showed me his character in Maple Story. Quite interesting I should say, seeing the 'cuteness' of a side scrolling mass online RPG game. Wanted to try that myself but I couldn't sign in from the Lan game centre. Maybe I will download the executable file back home.

Later on I walked to Parkway from there to have Suki Sushi buffet with some of my friends. One of them is my good buddy but he is flying to Australia soon to further his studies as his mom ordered him too. He told me, "If I have a marriage going on the future, he will fly back to Singapore to attend it." Quite taken aback by his words. Meaning he's not coming back anymore? Not even 5 to 10 years? He was unsure about his mother's decisions of him migrating there, maybe the whole family would migrate there in the future. Sighs. Will miss him lots. There goes a good friend who had to further his studies overseas. I will stay in contact with him. Maybe will send him off at the airport.

Woke up today at 7am. God knows why I had to wake up so early. Only had 4 and 1/2 hours of sleep last night. Tired! The whole team of FYP is quite screwed up now. Hafiz, Darlena and Wenjie had skin rashes and irritaiton, Da En, Selwyn and me having cough and sorethroat and Marcus having toothache. Ouchy. Got screwed up physically too. Oops! Not the way you're thinking!

I had cheese pancake from JolliBean today! Yay! Jollibean rocks my socks. *Laughs* Sorry I got that phrase from somewhere. But the cheese pancake quite small and not filling but the cheese pancake is really nice! Cheese! Had chocolate cheesecake on Sunday too! The taste lingers on! I want more!

Anyway thats all. I think I'm going to shutdown now.

templarzz :: 1/10/2005 11:31:00 PM

Layout from Yiling