![]() |
||
|
Profile
Archive :: August 2004:: September 2004 :: October 2004 :: November 2004 :: December 2004 :: January 2005 :: February 2005 :: March 2005 :: April 2005 :: May 2005 :: June 2005 :: July 2005 :: August 2005 :: September 2005 :: October 2005 :: November 2005 :: December 2005 :: January 2006 :: February 2006 :: March 2006 :: April 2006 :: May 2006 :: July 2006 :: August 2006 :: September 2006 :: November 2006 :: December 2006 :: February 2007 :: March 2007 :: April 2007 :: May 2007 :: June 2007 :: July 2007 :: September 2007 :: October 2007 :: November 2007 :: December 2007 :: January 2008 :: February 2008 :: April 2008 :: May 2008 :: June 2008 :: July 2008 :: August 2008 :: November 2008 :: December 2008 :: January 2009 :: February 2009 :: March 2009 :: May 2009 :: June 2009 :: July 2009 :: August 2009 :: September 2009 :: April 2010
The Highlights :: Sonija Kwok :: Charmaine Sheh :: Japan Trip (June 2008) Friends :: Winnie :: Vivian :: Annie :: Joanne aka `ying :: Yihui :: Brian :: Thomas :: Desiree :: Ane :: Shander :: Levon :: Geri :: Uray :: Jack :: Andy :: June Poly Friends :: Jenna :: Kat :: Da En :: Indra :: Kenny Ong :: Selwyn :: Mr Ahmad :: Claire :: Shihao :: Michette :: Peiyan :: Sharifah :: Mick :: Heather :: Cailing :: Andrew Links :: My Friendster :: GameFaqs :: Flowerpod Community :: Google Mail :: BomberGames, creator of SORR :: CHUITICONS BLOG! ![]() Now Spinning Please wait a few moments for the video to load... Tagboard visitors so far...
|
Sunday, January 23, 2005 While I'm typing this, I'm waiting for the bloody MSN to come back online. It was down for a while and some people got back in by retrying to login, while I can't. Its fated, doesn' it? Fate does play a joke on people sometimes... me. Argh. Still can't login...
Anyway, Hari Raya Haji was quite a day for me. My secondary school junior friend asked me to go for some basketball friendly match outing with her church dudes. I was very relucant at first because I sucked at basketball. I sucked at sports too. Maybe not so bad for swimming and badminton, I felt these 2 sports, I can still manage. So she pulled me and another good friend pulled me into this activity. Ah. I guess I'm going to humilate myself with my pure 'n00bness' to those basketball pros. So me and my junior waited for almost an hour for my good friend to arrive. Sheesh. We were so late. But eventually we reached the basketball court and I started to have shivers. I mean, I don't even know these people and I have to play with them?! But all were friendly to us, myself and my good friend. Suprisingly, it turned out quite ok. But for some reason, which never will I know, it turned out ok. I mean, thats a rare sight for me because I tend to screw things up. And to my suprise, again, some one commented that I'm not too bad. Thats something I don't hear everyday. Then it was dinner after the match at Sixth Avenue. Ate some "zhi cha" and boy, those were delicious dishes. Quite cheap too. Ah. Boring Saturday. I hibernated at home. Time goes slow when you ain't doing anything. And I managed to switch on my television set to tune in some channels. Let me see... I had not been doing that since... I don't even know when! Recently, I only tune in to television after I knew something good was coming on and not before. Sunday. I went back to church. I hardly go to church anymore. Seriously. And I think going back there for the wrong reasons too. God. Not really in a mood to do anything. After service was an inner-healing sermon let by this senior pastor. Someone in her 50s and speaks with a curled tongue. From the way she delievered the message, I found she is quite gifted. I could tell instantly. And she was never boring at all, quite an energtic person. Dinner's at Tampines. Whoa. Far from my home. Walked around Tampines Mall and also Century Square. Its been a while since I visited the eastern side of Singapore. Tampines Mall, as usual, is always bustling with activites and huge crowds which I had to jostle my way through the sea of people. O...k.. I had finished typing and my MSN messenger is still down... Argh. | |
| Layout from Yiling | ||