Profile



Name:
5723975

Age/Sex:
23/Male

Highest Qualification:
Diploma in Multimedia Technology in SP

About:
Super deep thinker, Talk Cock alot
Super lame, Likes to have fun

Interests:
Games, True Friends,
Chill, Cars, Music, Anime,
Do video editing and audio editing,
Singing, Swimming

Email:
7777@hotmail.com

Wants:
Driving license(DONE!)
ORD!(DONE!)
Promising career
Top-notch education
Mother's good health
My good health
Wisdom and courage
Electronic keyboard
Skill to play electronic keyboard

Archive

:: August 2004
:: September 2004
:: October 2004
:: November 2004
:: December 2004
:: January 2005
:: February 2005
:: March 2005
:: April 2005
:: May 2005
:: June 2005
:: July 2005
:: August 2005
:: September 2005
:: October 2005
:: November 2005
:: December 2005
:: January 2006
:: February 2006
:: March 2006
:: April 2006
:: May 2006
:: July 2006
:: August 2006
:: September 2006
:: November 2006
:: December 2006
:: February 2007
:: March 2007
:: April 2007
:: May 2007
:: June 2007
:: July 2007
:: September 2007
:: October 2007
:: November 2007
:: December 2007
:: January 2008
:: February 2008
:: April 2008
:: May 2008
:: June 2008
:: July 2008
:: August 2008
:: November 2008
:: December 2008
:: January 2009
:: February 2009
:: March 2009
:: May 2009
:: June 2009
:: July 2009
:: August 2009
:: September 2009
:: April 2010

The Highlights

:: Faye and B.O.A
:: Sonija Kwok
:: Charmaine Sheh
:: Japan Trip (June 2008)

Friends

:: Felicia
:: Winnie
:: Vivian
:: Annie
:: Joanne aka `ying
:: Yihui
:: Brian
:: Thomas
:: Desiree
:: Ane
:: Shander
:: Levon
:: Geri
:: Uray
:: Jack
:: Andy
:: June

Poly Friends

:: Wenjie
:: Jenna
:: Kat
:: Da En
:: Indra
:: Kenny Ong
:: Selwyn
:: Mr Ahmad
:: Claire
:: Shihao
:: Michette
:: Peiyan
:: Sharifah
:: Mick
:: Heather
:: Cailing
:: Andrew

Links

:: My DeviantArt
:: My Friendster
:: GameFaqs
:: Flowerpod Community
:: Google Mail
:: BomberGames, creator of SORR
:: CHUITICONS BLOG!






Now Spinning

"Timmy Thomas, Dying Inside To Hold You"



Please wait a few moments for the video to load...

Tagboard




visitors so far...

Monday, February 28, 2005

I came to know that this particular girl I like got attached 3 months ago and I just knew it yesterday. I didn't know it before. The signs weren't there and I knew she kept it under wraps. Basically I just feel like crap before sleeping yesterday. So I couldn't sleep and I tossed around for like an hour before going to dreamland or just sleep. Luckily, there aren't any lessons on the next day which is today, which I woke up like 10am? Hmm... the first girl I like after 14 months of not liking anyone is her.

The previous girl before was a bad mistake. She had a boyfriend and (of course like this time round, I still didn't know it until I saw her friendster status) I saw hers in the end and I saw a testimonial she gave her boyfriend. It was long, mushy and sweet. It was VERY long, mushy and sweet. No wait, it was SUPER DUPER !@#&^*! long, mushy and sweet. So I guess I stopped visiting her friendster page after that. I won't want to see what she wrote for her boyfriend again. It was painful and hurting. But I forgot her soon... about 1 month or so? And I still saw her in school shortly after that and she knew I liked her but that period she and boyfriend kept sticking together. What did that mean?

Now a similiar case happened. Its hard to get her off my mind but I had to. The agony of knowing the truth of her having a boyfriend was devasting enough. But now the process of forgetting someone is more of what I came to know about... alot more. But what the heck... Life has to go on. I hope I won't do something ridiculous... I hope... I hope... I hope...

On a ligther note, today was certainly a better day than yesterday, contrary to the fact that there is only Monday blues but not Sunday blues or Friday blues. Thank God. Its raining heavily today, even for a short while and I could just feel the air being cleared up by the showers. Hm... Good rain. Good rain.

So I came to school and I didn't really do anything. Well I hoped that I did something but in the end I did nothing.

Alright. My mind is totally blank now. I started to write this since an hour ago. Lost my train of thoughts. Lost. Lost. Gone. Vanish.

templarzz :: 2/28/2005 11:43:00 PM

Layout from Yiling