![]() |
||
|
Profile
Archive :: August 2004:: September 2004 :: October 2004 :: November 2004 :: December 2004 :: January 2005 :: February 2005 :: March 2005 :: April 2005 :: May 2005 :: June 2005 :: July 2005 :: August 2005 :: September 2005 :: October 2005 :: November 2005 :: December 2005 :: January 2006 :: February 2006 :: March 2006 :: April 2006 :: May 2006 :: July 2006 :: August 2006 :: September 2006 :: November 2006 :: December 2006 :: February 2007 :: March 2007 :: April 2007 :: May 2007 :: June 2007 :: July 2007 :: September 2007 :: October 2007 :: November 2007 :: December 2007 :: January 2008 :: February 2008 :: April 2008 :: May 2008 :: June 2008 :: July 2008 :: August 2008 :: November 2008 :: December 2008 :: January 2009 :: February 2009 :: March 2009 :: May 2009 :: June 2009 :: July 2009 :: August 2009 :: September 2009 :: April 2010
The Highlights :: Sonija Kwok :: Charmaine Sheh :: Japan Trip (June 2008) Friends :: Winnie :: Vivian :: Annie :: Joanne aka `ying :: Yihui :: Brian :: Thomas :: Desiree :: Ane :: Shander :: Levon :: Geri :: Uray :: Jack :: Andy :: June Poly Friends :: Jenna :: Kat :: Da En :: Indra :: Kenny Ong :: Selwyn :: Mr Ahmad :: Claire :: Shihao :: Michette :: Peiyan :: Sharifah :: Mick :: Heather :: Cailing :: Andrew Links :: My Friendster :: GameFaqs :: Flowerpod Community :: Google Mail :: BomberGames, creator of SORR :: CHUITICONS BLOG! ![]() Now Spinning Please wait a few moments for the video to load... Tagboard visitors so far...
|
Sunday, February 27, 2005 Where is the voice that was once in my head? Where is the voice that told me "Get up and FIGHT! Chin Heng!!" Where is it? Where? I can't seem to hear it anymore. Why? I don't understand where is it now. I used to be quite confident about myself. I told people that I could do it. This particular challenge. That was the secondary school days. I don't know whats happening to me now. I used to be motivated. Even at the very last hour, the very last minute before I got my 'O' level results, I knew I could score results none too low. But now, I can't seem to have this 'power' of confidence anymore. What has happened? What has happened to me? Am I getting weaker? I don't know. People change after sometime but for my case, why am I getting more negative than I used to be? The failures that happened? The prosecutions I faced? The hurdles that blocked my path? Now when I fall, its hard to get back up on my own two feet because the feeling of 'lousiness' just stays there after an unfortuante event had happened. I had to use more strength to overcome this particular problem. I want to be happy and fight on. Its that simple. But somehow I can't do it. I seek comfort but I can't find any. Have I been forsaken? I'm not saying my friends aren't there for me. But they have their own things to do. And I fully understand. Depression. Can it be cured? In chinese they call it 'You Yu Zhen' I somehow hope it does. I just came to know that in my church, this family has 2 cases of suicides. The cause? Depression is the word the people say. I hope that tomorrow is a better day for me. Well, thats what I always hoped for. Sometimes it is but most of the times its not, it gets worse. Alot worse. | |
| Layout from Yiling | ||