![]() |
||
|
Profile
Archive :: August 2004:: September 2004 :: October 2004 :: November 2004 :: December 2004 :: January 2005 :: February 2005 :: March 2005 :: April 2005 :: May 2005 :: June 2005 :: July 2005 :: August 2005 :: September 2005 :: October 2005 :: November 2005 :: December 2005 :: January 2006 :: February 2006 :: March 2006 :: April 2006 :: May 2006 :: July 2006 :: August 2006 :: September 2006 :: November 2006 :: December 2006 :: February 2007 :: March 2007 :: April 2007 :: May 2007 :: June 2007 :: July 2007 :: September 2007 :: October 2007 :: November 2007 :: December 2007 :: January 2008 :: February 2008 :: April 2008 :: May 2008 :: June 2008 :: July 2008 :: August 2008 :: November 2008 :: December 2008 :: January 2009 :: February 2009 :: March 2009 :: May 2009 :: June 2009 :: July 2009 :: August 2009 :: September 2009 :: April 2010
The Highlights :: Sonija Kwok :: Charmaine Sheh :: Japan Trip (June 2008) Friends :: Winnie :: Vivian :: Annie :: Joanne aka `ying :: Yihui :: Brian :: Thomas :: Desiree :: Ane :: Shander :: Levon :: Geri :: Uray :: Jack :: Andy :: June Poly Friends :: Jenna :: Kat :: Da En :: Indra :: Kenny Ong :: Selwyn :: Mr Ahmad :: Claire :: Shihao :: Michette :: Peiyan :: Sharifah :: Mick :: Heather :: Cailing :: Andrew Links :: My Friendster :: GameFaqs :: Flowerpod Community :: Google Mail :: BomberGames, creator of SORR :: CHUITICONS BLOG! ![]() Now Spinning Please wait a few moments for the video to load... Tagboard visitors so far...
|
Tuesday, March 01, 2005 I have been blogging for 3 straight days... Ah, I think I have alot to write these days. So dear blog, gone are the days where you felt left out... *pats my blog* I took back what I said about air getting clearer after the rain. Totally. This morning I woke up to have the hazy smoke going right through my nostrils! For a while there I thought my lungs were going to explode! Ok, thats too far from reality. But it gets bad once in a while. March, a new start, a new month. Makes me wonder that the month February passes too fast. A 'whoosh' I might add. However, I recently found my source of motivation. Yes, Chin Heng has got up to his feet. Good grief I managed to walk again! Oh... the source... my Final Year Project and my friends. Final Year Project's deadline is coming soon. Sooner than I expected. My motivation is to give my best and my all for this great hurdle that has been there since last year. Not really a hurdle, but just some challenge or something that I just needed to do it, and do it well. My friends. Ah, yes. I love them. Yes I do. They are my.... precious or rather, preciouses. *Gollum's laugther* Alrighty, back to seriousness. I just felt somewhat happy today. Even being happy is a simple feeling, its hard to have to this feeling once you come to know more things and facts. My friends. They just made me feel happy at times. Motivation? I won't let them down easily anymore. I care for them! On a side note, I watched Hitch today and it was fantastic. A total comedy with a tinge of lesson learning thought in it. I highly recommend this movie even though you're a great Hollywood action flick fan or a person dying for some thriller. 91/100. Bye all! See you all real soon! | |
| Layout from Yiling | ||