Profile



Name:
5723975

Age/Sex:
23/Male

Highest Qualification:
Diploma in Multimedia Technology in SP

About:
Super deep thinker, Talk Cock alot
Super lame, Likes to have fun

Interests:
Games, True Friends,
Chill, Cars, Music, Anime,
Do video editing and audio editing,
Singing, Swimming

Email:
7777@hotmail.com

Wants:
Driving license(DONE!)
ORD!(DONE!)
Promising career
Top-notch education
Mother's good health
My good health
Wisdom and courage
Electronic keyboard
Skill to play electronic keyboard

Archive

:: August 2004
:: September 2004
:: October 2004
:: November 2004
:: December 2004
:: January 2005
:: February 2005
:: March 2005
:: April 2005
:: May 2005
:: June 2005
:: July 2005
:: August 2005
:: September 2005
:: October 2005
:: November 2005
:: December 2005
:: January 2006
:: February 2006
:: March 2006
:: April 2006
:: May 2006
:: July 2006
:: August 2006
:: September 2006
:: November 2006
:: December 2006
:: February 2007
:: March 2007
:: April 2007
:: May 2007
:: June 2007
:: July 2007
:: September 2007
:: October 2007
:: November 2007
:: December 2007
:: January 2008
:: February 2008
:: April 2008
:: May 2008
:: June 2008
:: July 2008
:: August 2008
:: November 2008
:: December 2008
:: January 2009
:: February 2009
:: March 2009
:: May 2009
:: June 2009
:: July 2009
:: August 2009
:: September 2009
:: April 2010

The Highlights

:: Faye and B.O.A
:: Sonija Kwok
:: Charmaine Sheh
:: Japan Trip (June 2008)

Friends

:: Felicia
:: Winnie
:: Vivian
:: Annie
:: Joanne aka `ying
:: Yihui
:: Brian
:: Thomas
:: Desiree
:: Ane
:: Shander
:: Levon
:: Geri
:: Uray
:: Jack
:: Andy
:: June

Poly Friends

:: Wenjie
:: Jenna
:: Kat
:: Da En
:: Indra
:: Kenny Ong
:: Selwyn
:: Mr Ahmad
:: Claire
:: Shihao
:: Michette
:: Peiyan
:: Sharifah
:: Mick
:: Heather
:: Cailing
:: Andrew

Links

:: My DeviantArt
:: My Friendster
:: GameFaqs
:: Flowerpod Community
:: Google Mail
:: BomberGames, creator of SORR
:: CHUITICONS BLOG!






Now Spinning

"Timmy Thomas, Dying Inside To Hold You"



Please wait a few moments for the video to load...

Tagboard




visitors so far...

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Its almost been a week since I had not updated anything on this blog of mine. Last week was quite a good and eventful week for me. But this week, however, went downhill for me which I won't go into that.

Me and my polytechnic friends planned that last Friday we would be going night cycling. Overnight cycling that is. I told some of them that I really didn't know how to but some of them assured me that I would learn it fast and quick and they were ready to help me. So I was kind of relieved.

So we got there and I really didn't know which kind of bike is suitable, zero knowledge about bikes, so I just grabbed any bike which caught my eye. The rental fee for overnight was kind of cheap though, with 13 of us renting from the shop. Good revenue.

I tried on the bike and soon afterwards, the lady shop came to know of that I didn't know how to actually ride one, so she got another bike which was of shorter height and asked the uncle there to teach me how to ride one.

Eventually I knew how to, the uncle was quite professional in teaching n00bies like me how to ride a bike. It was rather amazing, considering the fact that I actually tried and tried and failed and failed previous times before. Thank God.

Soon after we set off, I delayed the whole team because I was still a freshie and it was the first time riding a bike to the roads outside. My apologises for that. We reached Geylang later and some of them ate supper while others stared. The lights seemed like stars to me, probably because I was getting tired. We actually landed up a couple of blocks near my church. Seeing my church doors at around as early as 2am, got me a feeling of "So near, yet so far". Soya bean break later on. I love soya bean, some people might had knew that already. Whats more, the soya bean drinks at that food stall was undescribable. Heavenly!

And in the middle of the night at Geylang, you would see alot of men on the prowl for the fulfilment of their lusts. Its not really an alien sight for me as I got used to it already, but not exactly in the wee hours in the morning even before the sun sets in.

Wind was getting really chilly when we cycled towards Esplanade via a park at Lavender. Its quite an enjoyment riding via that park.

There weren't alot of cars at sight by the time we reached Orchard. In fact, there weren't actually alot of cars to begin with. I tried to go in between 2 short posts at the road where a small road leads to a carpark outside Somerset MRT. But I couldn't keep my balance straight and hit one of the posts. I flew and landed on my right side. My right chest and my right hand hit the floor hard. I was lying on the ground while having this pain. The ground was real cold at that time. Probably anyone lying there would have feel good.

The whole group was delayed yet again and splited into 2 groups with me lagging behind while on the way back. I was relieved when we managed to arrive back at East Coast Park, almost a straight and wide path back to the bike shop!

So my butt hurts after all the cycling and I think it suffered some cuts too. Sprained my wrist too but it would get better for days to come.

I met up with my friends hours after we dismissed for some chilling session. Abit tired but still managed to pull through and lasted til the night.

Sunday. I reached my new church place and I was about 10 minutes late because I was searching for the entrance. I saw someone familiar from far and followed her to my church. I was quite cosy inside and there is even a billiard table, some gym equipment and a small canteen. We actually rented a place there for youth sermon. And another thing is, after the sermon, I saw my secondary school Principles of Accounts teacher! I thought I saw the wrong person but after a few more glances, I confirmed it was him! Of all places, this!

Caught a movie later on with my friends. Million Dollar Baby. Not a fantastic show and not a bad one either. There wasn't any subtitles! I wondered if the movie alone doesn't have any or the problem lies in Lido classics theatre. I had to strain my ear to listen to what conversation was going on. Not highly recommended. If there isn't any movie you have not watched, then catch this movie then. 80/100.

This week started of quite badly for me, not really into details though, hope that the remaining of the week will be better!

templarzz :: 3/08/2005 11:15:00 PM

Layout from Yiling