![]() |
||
|
Profile
Archive :: August 2004:: September 2004 :: October 2004 :: November 2004 :: December 2004 :: January 2005 :: February 2005 :: March 2005 :: April 2005 :: May 2005 :: June 2005 :: July 2005 :: August 2005 :: September 2005 :: October 2005 :: November 2005 :: December 2005 :: January 2006 :: February 2006 :: March 2006 :: April 2006 :: May 2006 :: July 2006 :: August 2006 :: September 2006 :: November 2006 :: December 2006 :: February 2007 :: March 2007 :: April 2007 :: May 2007 :: June 2007 :: July 2007 :: September 2007 :: October 2007 :: November 2007 :: December 2007 :: January 2008 :: February 2008 :: April 2008 :: May 2008 :: June 2008 :: July 2008 :: August 2008 :: November 2008 :: December 2008 :: January 2009 :: February 2009 :: March 2009 :: May 2009 :: June 2009 :: July 2009 :: August 2009 :: September 2009 :: April 2010
The Highlights :: Sonija Kwok :: Charmaine Sheh :: Japan Trip (June 2008) Friends :: Winnie :: Vivian :: Annie :: Joanne aka `ying :: Yihui :: Brian :: Thomas :: Desiree :: Ane :: Shander :: Levon :: Geri :: Uray :: Jack :: Andy :: June Poly Friends :: Jenna :: Kat :: Da En :: Indra :: Kenny Ong :: Selwyn :: Mr Ahmad :: Claire :: Shihao :: Michette :: Peiyan :: Sharifah :: Mick :: Heather :: Cailing :: Andrew Links :: My Friendster :: GameFaqs :: Flowerpod Community :: Google Mail :: BomberGames, creator of SORR :: CHUITICONS BLOG! ![]() Now Spinning Please wait a few moments for the video to load... Tagboard visitors so far...
|
Tuesday, May 03, 2005 Fat and short people are unloved and unwelcomed. Yes, I'm that one of those in the massive 'fat and short' population out there. And really, there isn't anything that happened, not demoralising anyone and I am definetly not pin-pointing anyone out there alright? Hope none get offended. I can tell you being short and fat is something that I wouldn't want to be... Heck, I think nobody likes to be short and fat. I did some deep thinking and realised alot of disadvantages about being short and fat. Well, in classes, isn't always the fat and short boy being surrounded and bullied? This thus created a low self esteem to the boy and he would have gone through hell childhood. I remembered in primary school that happened to me. Sighs. Moving on. Okay, okay. Even that boy isn't bullied in class, he would definetly be ostracized. Other boys and girls would just happily play and talk in class but this boy would be sitting there all alone. His voice unheard, presence unfelt. Thus, he would shut himself from the world because hardly anyone cares about him. On a more positive scenario, even he hangs out with a group of friends and have fun with them. People would also seldom communicate and interact with him because he is not pleasant sight to those people. He would be left out in a group, thus becoming loss and eventually breaks himself away. His friends might care(yes, might because I know of people who don't) and ask him why. He spoke up his reason and there he joins back to the group. And after a while, he is alone and lost again. People might disagree but just look around in the streets of Singapore, Orchard Road maybe. How many short and fat people are usually in a crowd of many friends with him? And he is talking alot and be merry with them? I walked around Orchard Road aimlessly on Monday because my friend was held up with other matters and I found that groups of friends are those who are plesant looking and average weight with acceptable height. And those who walked alone are, yes, fat and short or nerd looking but I would touch on that some other time. Fat and short people holds a first class ticket straight to singlesville. My opinion to say the least. Couples on the street look real good looking and hardly a short and fat male with a beautiful and sizzling hot babe walks past. I can say almost no couple I seen has the male being fat and short. Some people looks don't matter but first impression while meeting someone new, of course they look at, well, the LOOKS! How you look like and what not. And my opinion, some females once they get to know a male who has even a tad of meat around his waist, gone. Strike off from the list and good-bye, Mr Guy-With-A-Tad-Of-Meat-Around-The-Waist! No matter how loving, caring and responsible he may be, once the female doesn't want to see him any further, whats the use with all this characteristics? She don't fricking want to see that nice man anymore! How can the man has a chance in flaunting his Mr Nice Guy status! Maybe all these only happened to the unfortunate and ill-fated me and maybe never to anyone. I don't know. I'm not in a mood to know anything. After self-destructive and mind-tormenting thoughts kept recurring, I am quite a broken down person. Even I had this wall of 'I don't want to feel down again', its totally penetrable and hit me hard. Its like I kept thinking and all these issues are within me and almost impossible to diffuse away from my body. Lost in self confidence and probably developed a poor self image. I did try exercising for now. Jog, swim and gym. It hardly helps and I do not know what is going wrong. I do not want to be fat and short! | |
| Layout from Yiling | ||