Profile



Name:
5723975

Age/Sex:
23/Male

Highest Qualification:
Diploma in Multimedia Technology in SP

About:
Super deep thinker, Talk Cock alot
Super lame, Likes to have fun

Interests:
Games, True Friends,
Chill, Cars, Music, Anime,
Do video editing and audio editing,
Singing, Swimming

Email:
7777@hotmail.com

Wants:
Driving license(DONE!)
ORD!(DONE!)
Promising career
Top-notch education
Mother's good health
My good health
Wisdom and courage
Electronic keyboard
Skill to play electronic keyboard

Archive

:: August 2004
:: September 2004
:: October 2004
:: November 2004
:: December 2004
:: January 2005
:: February 2005
:: March 2005
:: April 2005
:: May 2005
:: June 2005
:: July 2005
:: August 2005
:: September 2005
:: October 2005
:: November 2005
:: December 2005
:: January 2006
:: February 2006
:: March 2006
:: April 2006
:: May 2006
:: July 2006
:: August 2006
:: September 2006
:: November 2006
:: December 2006
:: February 2007
:: March 2007
:: April 2007
:: May 2007
:: June 2007
:: July 2007
:: September 2007
:: October 2007
:: November 2007
:: December 2007
:: January 2008
:: February 2008
:: April 2008
:: May 2008
:: June 2008
:: July 2008
:: August 2008
:: November 2008
:: December 2008
:: January 2009
:: February 2009
:: March 2009
:: May 2009
:: June 2009
:: July 2009
:: August 2009
:: September 2009
:: April 2010

The Highlights

:: Faye and B.O.A
:: Sonija Kwok
:: Charmaine Sheh
:: Japan Trip (June 2008)

Friends

:: Felicia
:: Winnie
:: Vivian
:: Annie
:: Joanne aka `ying
:: Yihui
:: Brian
:: Thomas
:: Desiree
:: Ane
:: Shander
:: Levon
:: Geri
:: Uray
:: Jack
:: Andy
:: June

Poly Friends

:: Wenjie
:: Jenna
:: Kat
:: Da En
:: Indra
:: Kenny Ong
:: Selwyn
:: Mr Ahmad
:: Claire
:: Shihao
:: Michette
:: Peiyan
:: Sharifah
:: Mick
:: Heather
:: Cailing
:: Andrew

Links

:: My DeviantArt
:: My Friendster
:: GameFaqs
:: Flowerpod Community
:: Google Mail
:: BomberGames, creator of SORR
:: CHUITICONS BLOG!






Now Spinning

"Timmy Thomas, Dying Inside To Hold You"



Please wait a few moments for the video to load...

Tagboard




visitors so far...

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Back from Malaysia... tired... but I had a great time... seriously.. shopped, walked and ate lots of junk food which I think I would balloon up and my sergeant is probably give me an ass-kicking. And yesterday I just had Fish and Co. with my aunt. Man, the main fish and chips dish was heavenly, I nearly flew up to the sky and hit the glass panel on top... ... ... ... O..K. Back to reality, the oysters were pretty fantastic too. My aunt didn't really like the place as it was quite noisy with loud music blasting from the first storey of the glass house.

And today for lunch, I had Portuguese chicken at City Square, it was another heavenly dish. 10 RM only for the set dish with rice or noodles. And its half a chicken for just 10 RM. Yeah, as you guessed, I almost flew up...

Overall, I had an excellent time at Malaysia. Great offers for clothes, shoes and accessories. And yeah, the people dressed more openly over there.

Basically there were a lot of quarrels in my platoon especially. Things start to fly, flame wars erupt and alot, and I do mean alot of shouting here and there. Anger management. Bah, something which I, myself, needed to work on. I just simply work on what I needed to do in my platoon as part of my job and help to who needed help. But sometimes, I did alot of things which upset other people too. I admit my mistake. We came from different backgrounds and our way of growing and learning is obviously different. Being different, there are bound to be conflicts here and there which are unavoidable. But as a platoon, we have to work and co-exist with each other. No matter what, we are in the same platoon. If you do not like a certain person, sorry, you got to stick with him for the remaining days til passing out parade.

I mean, sometimes, you just have to stop for a while and think... quarrelling doesn't solve problems. It boils out more. Frictions here and there.

And when serving NS, you got to see and meet and interact with people who are different in characteristics. All walks of life. Those who are sadist, those who blow their own trumpet and those who thinks they are always right. Its really an eye-opener.

To end it all, I had my fair share of meeting people... and I can dare say why humans are the scariest creatures on Earth...

templarzz :: 8/20/2005 10:46:00 PM

Layout from Yiling