Profile



Name:
5723975

Age/Sex:
23/Male

Highest Qualification:
Diploma in Multimedia Technology in SP

About:
Super deep thinker, Talk Cock alot
Super lame, Likes to have fun

Interests:
Games, True Friends,
Chill, Cars, Music, Anime,
Do video editing and audio editing,
Singing, Swimming

Email:
7777@hotmail.com

Wants:
Driving license(DONE!)
ORD!(DONE!)
Promising career
Top-notch education
Mother's good health
My good health
Wisdom and courage
Electronic keyboard
Skill to play electronic keyboard

Archive

:: August 2004
:: September 2004
:: October 2004
:: November 2004
:: December 2004
:: January 2005
:: February 2005
:: March 2005
:: April 2005
:: May 2005
:: June 2005
:: July 2005
:: August 2005
:: September 2005
:: October 2005
:: November 2005
:: December 2005
:: January 2006
:: February 2006
:: March 2006
:: April 2006
:: May 2006
:: July 2006
:: August 2006
:: September 2006
:: November 2006
:: December 2006
:: February 2007
:: March 2007
:: April 2007
:: May 2007
:: June 2007
:: July 2007
:: September 2007
:: October 2007
:: November 2007
:: December 2007
:: January 2008
:: February 2008
:: April 2008
:: May 2008
:: June 2008
:: July 2008
:: August 2008
:: November 2008
:: December 2008
:: January 2009
:: February 2009
:: March 2009
:: May 2009
:: June 2009
:: July 2009
:: August 2009
:: September 2009
:: April 2010

The Highlights

:: Faye and B.O.A
:: Sonija Kwok
:: Charmaine Sheh
:: Japan Trip (June 2008)

Friends

:: Felicia
:: Winnie
:: Vivian
:: Annie
:: Joanne aka `ying
:: Yihui
:: Brian
:: Thomas
:: Desiree
:: Ane
:: Shander
:: Levon
:: Geri
:: Uray
:: Jack
:: Andy
:: June

Poly Friends

:: Wenjie
:: Jenna
:: Kat
:: Da En
:: Indra
:: Kenny Ong
:: Selwyn
:: Mr Ahmad
:: Claire
:: Shihao
:: Michette
:: Peiyan
:: Sharifah
:: Mick
:: Heather
:: Cailing
:: Andrew

Links

:: My DeviantArt
:: My Friendster
:: GameFaqs
:: Flowerpod Community
:: Google Mail
:: BomberGames, creator of SORR
:: CHUITICONS BLOG!






Now Spinning

"Timmy Thomas, Dying Inside To Hold You"



Please wait a few moments for the video to load...

Tagboard




visitors so far...

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Hmm.. went missing for exactly 1 month and 1 week after my last entry.. or do people still visit my blog?

What has happened as of late?

Alot... alot of nitty-gritty details here and there... I don't know where to start... I don't know if I should really go back to writing... I mean, I have alot of thoughts and I actually wanted to write a fiction short story everyday and posted up here but I scraped the idea off... Maybe I SHOULD write? Ideas?

I was supposed to do an entry on memories of BMTC but there were alot of photos to update on my blog and I couldn't seem to find the time.. Long story short, I missed my BMT friends, I missed Gryphon, and I was thinking of doing a little revamp on my blog skin.. collage or some sort...

Got my posting as a storeman in OCS Charlie wing.. and got to witness the commissioning parade and I have to say, its really damn touching.. tears flowing from the newly commissioned officers, families and dearest friends.. it didn't help that Auld Lang Syne was playing at the background...

Ah yes, I forgot to introduce my new buddy, he is 1/4 Filipino, 1/4 Spanish, 1/4 Eurasian and 1/4 Indian I think, that makes him super mixed blood but he's still a Singaporean and serving NS, just like us... so he's got this Eurasian accent, white skin tones, black hair and brown eyes... Quite a catch for the ladies eh? But he's rather bonkers.. and sometimes walk around talking to himself.. and I'm no good either... I can get hysterical and hyper active easily...

With that being said... 2 mad people in that 2-man bunk....

HELL, or rather CHAOS!!

I don't know why but I'm getting a little emotional lately... yes, something which I hadn't felt in a long time... mayb its all these thoughts... and thats why I am penning down on my blog... I don't know... BMT was fun and I enjoyed it... but now its over... we all went our seperate ways... and the feeling of lost emerged back from the deeps... Its like I lost the drive and the will to fight... (FIGHTING SPIRIT?!!?!) Where is my fighting spirit?! Chin Heng!? WHERE IS IT?!?! One of the SAF 7 core values is fighting spirit... and I lost it... Sorry I let you all down...

I was like... "Damn, I have no confidence in doing this... but I need summon just a little bit of it to get it done... Argh... HOW?! CHEEBYE!! FUCKING HELL!!!"

Its like... "Seeing some of my friends got to OCS but what am I? Just a no-name storeman... Anybody can be a storeman... what makes me special?"

Nothing...

I'm not special at all...

Just an average man... (I won't use the word 'guy' or 'boy')

In other news... I'm sick and tired of people farting in MRTs... During peak hours, when the tram can get really squeezy and there is a need for space and air, a soft fart can be heard... and then slowly, you smell something... your nose sends the signals to the brain and your brain decrypts what it is... Its FART!!

Oh my God.

You began grasping for air... ... ... but you suddenly notice that the tall pillars of humans tower around you... Oh no! How?! React! You definitely have no fight over the precious oxygen that slowly disspiates into toxic... HOW?! Time suddenly goes sllloooowwwww... Innn Sllloooowww mooottiooonn.... Time is ticking... Decisions, decisions...

You decided to cover your nose and hold your breath.

...
...
...

Safe...

Phew... I promise you that if I didn't react even a second slower, I would faint inside the tram... Ok.. So people sometimes couldn't control their fart... but you could actually decode what were they having... Tom yan or what... gross... Roughly 97% of the time, I smelt fart in MRTs and 3% of the time is when I am having a blocked nose...

...
...

So there... Me, and going berserk soon... I need my off days and I hadn't use a single day of leave yet...

Geez... Storeman work ain't simple as you think...

templarzz :: 10/16/2005 09:39:00 AM

Layout from Yiling