Profile



Name:
5723975

Age/Sex:
23/Male

Highest Qualification:
Diploma in Multimedia Technology in SP

About:
Super deep thinker, Talk Cock alot
Super lame, Likes to have fun

Interests:
Games, True Friends,
Chill, Cars, Music, Anime,
Do video editing and audio editing,
Singing, Swimming

Email:
7777@hotmail.com

Wants:
Driving license(DONE!)
ORD!(DONE!)
Promising career
Top-notch education
Mother's good health
My good health
Wisdom and courage
Electronic keyboard
Skill to play electronic keyboard

Archive

:: August 2004
:: September 2004
:: October 2004
:: November 2004
:: December 2004
:: January 2005
:: February 2005
:: March 2005
:: April 2005
:: May 2005
:: June 2005
:: July 2005
:: August 2005
:: September 2005
:: October 2005
:: November 2005
:: December 2005
:: January 2006
:: February 2006
:: March 2006
:: April 2006
:: May 2006
:: July 2006
:: August 2006
:: September 2006
:: November 2006
:: December 2006
:: February 2007
:: March 2007
:: April 2007
:: May 2007
:: June 2007
:: July 2007
:: September 2007
:: October 2007
:: November 2007
:: December 2007
:: January 2008
:: February 2008
:: April 2008
:: May 2008
:: June 2008
:: July 2008
:: August 2008
:: November 2008
:: December 2008
:: January 2009
:: February 2009
:: March 2009
:: May 2009
:: June 2009
:: July 2009
:: August 2009
:: September 2009
:: April 2010

The Highlights

:: Faye and B.O.A
:: Sonija Kwok
:: Charmaine Sheh
:: Japan Trip (June 2008)

Friends

:: Felicia
:: Winnie
:: Vivian
:: Annie
:: Joanne aka `ying
:: Yihui
:: Brian
:: Thomas
:: Desiree
:: Ane
:: Shander
:: Levon
:: Geri
:: Uray
:: Jack
:: Andy
:: June

Poly Friends

:: Wenjie
:: Jenna
:: Kat
:: Da En
:: Indra
:: Kenny Ong
:: Selwyn
:: Mr Ahmad
:: Claire
:: Shihao
:: Michette
:: Peiyan
:: Sharifah
:: Mick
:: Heather
:: Cailing
:: Andrew

Links

:: My DeviantArt
:: My Friendster
:: GameFaqs
:: Flowerpod Community
:: Google Mail
:: BomberGames, creator of SORR
:: CHUITICONS BLOG!






Now Spinning

"Timmy Thomas, Dying Inside To Hold You"



Please wait a few moments for the video to load...

Tagboard




visitors so far...

Sunday, January 01, 2006

2006 is here... A new year, a new start...

Went out with my friend and his buddies for 3 consecutive New Year's Eves. Hmm... The courtdown on Orchard didn't really interest me anymore.. maybe because of "Been there, done that..." or I think I'm getting old... But anyway, I didn't crash the party... probably too tired...

2005... Let's reflect... Ok.. Start of National Service... End of Polytechnic life...

Ah yes, I did suceed in fulfilling my 2005's New Year resolution, and that is too lose weight. Hmm... Whats more... Ah yes, becoming more crappy and noisy than being quiet and shy. I'm not that thick-skinned.. but will try to mingle more...

Now... 2006... resolution... Survive National Service? Seriously, NS is making my life very miserable and depressing... I simply dread of going back to camp and receiving all ends of craps and shitty reprimands... and following orders just like a robot. And I even have a very heck-care and very lazy storeman buddy which everyday, officers have to make him wake up his idea before he starts learning... But thats life... Argh... God bless me...

Hadn't really thought of New Year resolutions yet... but its going to be the same old resolution I wished for every year...

Maybe I will compile a list again...

1) Lose weight...
2) Mingle more...
3) Have a higher tolerance...
4) Become less stressful...
5) Dont complain so much...
6) Have a much higher tolerance...
7) Refer to point no.3...
8) Hope to be happier this year...
9) Same as above...
10) Same as above...
11) More confidence...
12) Much more confidence...

... and probably lots more.. Well, I would really try to be happier this year... I mean, my friends do want me to become more joyful and open this coming year... But... something still bothers me... or in fact.. alot of things in the past still bothers me...

Chatting up with some of NS dudes and secondary school friends and we eventually discussed about setting up a family and getting a future idea job...

Here goes... Coincidence stroke and I met my BMT friend...

Friend: "Ah, the new year again..."

Me: "Yeah, time flies, doesn't it?.."

Friend: "Aiyo, have you all compile a list of New Year's resolutions or not?"

Me: "Never thought of it..."

Friend: "I achieved IPPT silver liao, went out with a bunch of friends and no girls to hang out with... now they are all running around playing games lo..."

Friend: "You come here do what?"

Me: "Out with my friends too..."

Friend: "No girls?"

Me: "Nopey."

Friend: "AH! Same as me la... No charbo go out with oso... All guys..."

(pauses for a moment)

Friend: "Why never ask charbo come out with you?!"

Me: "Hmm... probably the girls not free..."

Friend: "Aiyo friend, go out meet more girls la... Wa lao... like that always go out with girls... sad leh... Never knew girls from church or school meh?"

Me: "Well yeah... I knew a few..."

Friend: "Then go meet up with them la..."

Me: "Maybe.. when I'm more free..."

Friend: "Hows you and the last time that girl?"

Me: "... Don't think there is much hope..."

Friend: "Aiya, give up on her liao... find others..."

Me: "... ... I don't know..."

Friend: "No girlfriend?"

Me: "No... you already knew what qualities I possess... quite impossible for one... whats more, there isn't any time for this kind of matters..."

Friend: "Take your time la, friend..."

Friend: "Go meet up more charbo la then have a good girlfriend... make it your new year resolution la... mai tu liao..."

Me: "Ha... we shall see..."

End of conversation...


Now talking about future jobs...

Friend from secondary school: "Hey pal, what you want to do in the future?"

Me: "Hmm... maybe something to do with my course... 3D or animation... or even sound editing... thats my interest..."

Friend: "Cool for you dude...

Me: "Aiya... but I not skilled at doing those... Whats yours?"

Friend: "Ah.. business lor..."

Me: "Business not bad in Singapore... Quite a blooming industry..."

Friend: "Yeah..."

Me: "Whats more... SISPEC leh! Wa friend, becoming sergeant very soon..."

Friend: "Ha, hope can tahan the whole 3 months..."

Me: "Sure you can..."

End of conversation...

I'm not sure why.. but such topics never crossed my mind before... Maybe because I'm more aware of my burden as an adult? Damn... No escaping it... Sigh... I need more answers...

templarzz :: 1/01/2006 10:01:00 PM

Layout from Yiling