![]() |
||
|
Profile
Archive :: August 2004:: September 2004 :: October 2004 :: November 2004 :: December 2004 :: January 2005 :: February 2005 :: March 2005 :: April 2005 :: May 2005 :: June 2005 :: July 2005 :: August 2005 :: September 2005 :: October 2005 :: November 2005 :: December 2005 :: January 2006 :: February 2006 :: March 2006 :: April 2006 :: May 2006 :: July 2006 :: August 2006 :: September 2006 :: November 2006 :: December 2006 :: February 2007 :: March 2007 :: April 2007 :: May 2007 :: June 2007 :: July 2007 :: September 2007 :: October 2007 :: November 2007 :: December 2007 :: January 2008 :: February 2008 :: April 2008 :: May 2008 :: June 2008 :: July 2008 :: August 2008 :: November 2008 :: December 2008 :: January 2009 :: February 2009 :: March 2009 :: May 2009 :: June 2009 :: July 2009 :: August 2009 :: September 2009 :: April 2010
The Highlights :: Sonija Kwok :: Charmaine Sheh :: Japan Trip (June 2008) Friends :: Winnie :: Vivian :: Annie :: Joanne aka `ying :: Yihui :: Brian :: Thomas :: Desiree :: Ane :: Shander :: Levon :: Geri :: Uray :: Jack :: Andy :: June Poly Friends :: Jenna :: Kat :: Da En :: Indra :: Kenny Ong :: Selwyn :: Mr Ahmad :: Claire :: Shihao :: Michette :: Peiyan :: Sharifah :: Mick :: Heather :: Cailing :: Andrew Links :: My Friendster :: GameFaqs :: Flowerpod Community :: Google Mail :: BomberGames, creator of SORR :: CHUITICONS BLOG! ![]() Now Spinning Please wait a few moments for the video to load... Tagboard visitors so far...
|
Monday, November 13, 2006 Whoa, almost 2 months no word from me eh? A few ups and downs recently, probably mandatory at a certain point of life. Hopefully the drive that keeps me going would be the remaining days left til I rejoice to see my pink IC again. 6 months and 1/2 half. God, thats all I have left in the SAF. Please bring me through. With new system and some pretty important and NEW staff in my wing, things changed, alot. Time whims past and I am totally unaware of it. Its been 2 months since cadets left and before I knew it, fresh blood has arrived. Well, this time I'm quite LAO JIAO (老鸟) already. I will assist the new cadets whatever I can, and I did, during the last batch, but since I'm being constantly reminded that they are officers-to-be, the staff and instructors can't always spoon-feed them. The new age leaders for men time to come. Better get prepared. Man, I missed playing Go-Kart. One of the most adrenaline pumping activities ever. Well, its also one of the most expensive activties too. 30 bucks+ just to play in Escape Theme Park with crappy speed and a linear course? Forget it. I only paid 6 Singapore dollars for Go-Kart in Taipei and I just went crazy with the kart. Just floor accelerator and depress brake a little, let go accelerator and swerve the vehicle to the right negotiating the bend and counter steer it back and floor back the accelerator. Wha! Shiok leh! I can smell the burning tires too! And lots of sharp turns and bends in that course. Uber nice. Oh, if anyone has lobang where to play kart racing for a cheap price, message me alright? Haha. Haha, but obviously I can't do this while learning how to drive. Have to drive safely yeah? | |
| Layout from Yiling | ||