![]() |
||
|
Profile
Archive :: August 2004:: September 2004 :: October 2004 :: November 2004 :: December 2004 :: January 2005 :: February 2005 :: March 2005 :: April 2005 :: May 2005 :: June 2005 :: July 2005 :: August 2005 :: September 2005 :: October 2005 :: November 2005 :: December 2005 :: January 2006 :: February 2006 :: March 2006 :: April 2006 :: May 2006 :: July 2006 :: August 2006 :: September 2006 :: November 2006 :: December 2006 :: February 2007 :: March 2007 :: April 2007 :: May 2007 :: June 2007 :: July 2007 :: September 2007 :: October 2007 :: November 2007 :: December 2007 :: January 2008 :: February 2008 :: April 2008 :: May 2008 :: June 2008 :: July 2008 :: August 2008 :: November 2008 :: December 2008 :: January 2009 :: February 2009 :: March 2009 :: May 2009 :: June 2009 :: July 2009 :: August 2009 :: September 2009 :: April 2010
The Highlights :: Sonija Kwok :: Charmaine Sheh :: Japan Trip (June 2008) Friends :: Winnie :: Vivian :: Annie :: Joanne aka `ying :: Yihui :: Brian :: Thomas :: Desiree :: Ane :: Shander :: Levon :: Geri :: Uray :: Jack :: Andy :: June Poly Friends :: Jenna :: Kat :: Da En :: Indra :: Kenny Ong :: Selwyn :: Mr Ahmad :: Claire :: Shihao :: Michette :: Peiyan :: Sharifah :: Mick :: Heather :: Cailing :: Andrew Links :: My Friendster :: GameFaqs :: Flowerpod Community :: Google Mail :: BomberGames, creator of SORR :: CHUITICONS BLOG! ![]() Now Spinning Please wait a few moments for the video to load... Tagboard visitors so far...
|
Tuesday, January 01, 2008 2008 is here in a flash, with a bang! Fireworks were mesmerisizing, so was the night, people were everyone, drunk, high and feeling all right.. Chilled out by the river side... talked, yawned, slept... bum-rushed to early MRTs only to be knocked out for the morning... Woke up 3pm.. Half day gone.. New year resolutions.. sound all too familiar... This time I will have a new updated list... I was looking back at my past entries... and I found that almost every year my resolution... almost the same... be more confident... be more happy... but have I already succeeded??? Don't think I ever grew up at all... But so far managed to abide some of it.. Ok... here goes... - Be more decisive... This goes without much explanation... Its new for this year however.. At last always like...contemplating too much.. - Be more man... Not copying anyone.. Some people gave me this wake up call weeks ago. - That particular someone.. No one in mind yet.. Wishing for her since.. I was 17? I have to strive in what I believe in... Or else 6 years already still a goofball. - Be more open to strangers and new people I met.. Why up til now I haven't been up til that standard? - Lose another 3kg then 2 more... I actually succeeded this in 2007. Amazingly. - Be more joyous. Half past six. Only manage to achieve part of it. - Confidence. Bah. 2 years still like that. I fucked up the whole show. - Careers/Studies more priority. This is something new. Finally. I didn't have this thought til I started to step into the society. The society is evil but I have to succeed. I will try my very best. My very best. - Less sensitive.. Quite hard in my opinion.. Maybe its my character.. Maybe its in me.. - Work hard, play harder... Yes, this controversial resolution.. couldn't really actually considered to be one... Some people say its supposed to be like that, naturally, but I want to at least reach the pinnacle of fun, bringing it to a whole new level. 2008, 2008, may my wishes come true... | |
| Layout from Yiling | ||